Project Car..

dos isnt in cali, neither am i, or hypeville.

u may also want to consider a datsun to dude. something that wont need to be smogged and what not…

eventually id like to pickup a 240 or 260

Yeah, I was at a track day when a 6’4" guy was driving his father’s. With helmet his head was definately far past the roof line which becomes a safety issue more than looking silly.

With a racing seat mounted to the floor and masaging the cat buldge you should be able to get 4-5" of head room. You would have to ask around on Spec Miata forums to get exact numbers. I know of a guy that is proably 6’2" that races Spec Miata on the west side of Rochester (10 minutes of off exit 47 ? ) that would probably let you test fit if you were serious about the platform.

Out of the cars you listed I’d say go for the 240. The Fox body would be my 2nd choice but I feel it would be much more of a project than the 240 for a roadcourse car. If I were you I’d put the $ towards the IS300 and pay it off then start saving for something you’ll really be happy with in the long run but thats just my opinion.

How about a 91 FC??? LS swap or a 3-rotor. I know where you can get one :wink:

the lexus that you told me and several other people was sold and long gone?

and you live in LA, yet were frequently seen in the WNY region more toward the beginning of summer…well after claiming to have moved to LA…

dude, we were always cool, and you’re a nice guy…but you’re so full of shit so frequently i honestly can’t believe a thing you’re saying in this thread, or any thread you start about any project of life plan you have…

so many grand ideas all of the time, so little realism and follow through…

i was clearing dos’ing it when i said i sold my Lexus.

http://www.revell.com/catalog/catalog/Cars-6-1.html

:stuck_out_tongue:

you are sooo being called out for everything in alot of people in this thread, nobody cares if you live in LA or not… there are lots of people who still live with there parents and nobody gives them shit for it… i promise you however that people who LIE about whats going on will catch shit for it… as proof by this thread

:clap: Best post I’ve seen out of you in a long while.

seriously? how does that even make sense? pay lexus off NOW and have fun with $$ that you HAVE after ur debt free… wasting $$ on a “project car” and paying interst on the lexus is not smart if you have “LA baller money”

do it haha

debt free > collecting interest… agreed…

the gixxer IS RWD… :wink:

ever since you came to one of my parties years ago, i concluded that you are a strange, strange dude

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, say it aint so. My heart just sank into the deepest part of my bowels !!!

lmao

I didn’t say it was a good idea.

I said it was the BEST post out of DOS that I’ve seen in a while.

All relative terms homey. :spank:

Tell me that this is not 100x better then trying to mod his heavily financed “DD”

I completely agree, however I gave up on counseling kids on this site a while ago.

1. Get a 240, do suspension work, call it a day.
  2. No for roadcourse unless you do a lot of work yourself. Parts are cheap but labor you need to know.
  3. You won’t be happy spending lots of money and going really slow.
  4. See #3.

ok, I have had enough of your bullshit. I dont know what your problem with the kid is nor do I give a fuck. You sound like some teen high school bitch spreading rumors and talking shit. He hasnt lied about anything. Since you clearly dont have a grasp on whats going on then why the FUCK are you making shit up?

:word:

people need to really find something better to do, other than always giving adam shit…

jesus…even when shit is so damn old and over played, certain people still think it’s hilarious to bring it up. Just an FYI…it’s really not. Just shows you really have no other material for any sort of comebacks.

but back on topic…

i think an E30 would be a fun project car. You can probably find one in your prices range… but you should be baller and find an E30 M3 :slight_smile:

widebody E30 M3 FTMFW