next project suggestions...

I’m getting rid of the mustang and want to move on to something a little more unique this time around. I dont want anything new… nor do I want anything expensive… the bigger pos the better as far as I’m concerned lol. I dont want a copy cat type of project I guess

I was thinking a Geo Metro or a Kia or something along those lines. Something that I can beat the ever loving shit out of/aka break without having a heart attack.

plans/needs for the car is as follows… looks so plain it’s almost screaming to get noticed. small motor with a nice amount of room under the hood. Very poorly put together interior

I’m talking… I want a pile… (obviously I want it in decent shape though).

Aveo!

tercel

anything honda makes

:stuck_out_tongue:

You can have a lot of fun with a Fiero and they’re not very common for WNY…

i see about 4 VW kids viewing this thread. IB4 one of them says an old golf or rabbit…

ahaha never again

edit- and i only saw two??

just get a Fiero and do a Lambo or Ferari conversion … then you can have a young kid roll up next to you and ask you how much the car cost you and you can say “more than you can afford, pal.” :biglaugh:

what about a chevette?

buy my 91 spirit rt

you, jeller, autiquattro, jager… there were actually 5 or 6(and jeller will always be a VW guy, i don’t care what he drives…)

I was actually going to say that…

omni

tea up.

while a Fireo would be cool… their not exactly abundant either though, which can make part locating a PITA at times.

a Chevette would be real cool… then I can get a cutom plate that reads “my vette” or something gay lol. I wonder what kind of aftermarket support their motors have

Nick, what you looking to get for the spirit? I used to own one back in the day… is it a manual or auto (I’m not even sure they ever made a manual)

I don’t think he is all gung ho about any particular car company. Just likes nice cars.

On topic, a Renault LeCar.
X…

http://www.sasktelwebsite.net/hoffart5/Chevette.jpg

http://www.sasktelwebsite.net/hoffart5/Chevette_Back_small.jpg

:tup:

AWD Colt

A Nissan Pulsar. One of the best fuckin cars I have ever owned. I actually ahve the title to one if you wanna retrieve it. $20 and its yours. 1989! T Top! Removeable Hatch!

Oh yeah, and the car is actually at Buffalo Ski Club… thats the catch.