Proving Police Harassment

YOU THINK THEY CARE? You think they’ll give it to you? seriously?

nice to see there are smart people on this forum.

LOOK, simply put…they say people cant be above the law? Many laws arent applied to those who wear the badge. Cops have the authority, the power to make anyone look guilty or take advantage of you and no one can do shit about it…and the ones that actually fight back often get labeled as criminals for it. It’s a brotherhood and when shit hits the fan, they’ll protect themselves rather than do the right thing (sorry to say), I met only 2 cops who i could actually call true “policemen”.

a buddy of mine is a cop and i tell ya, he’s got a story from every precinct…old and new… Simply put: he’s making the move to get out of the force for just one reason. TOO MUCH CORRUPTION. I’ve heard things from both viewpoints and I can understand how difficult the job can be and why some policemen make the decisions they do, but ultimately thats how it is today…corrupt cops>real officers.

I seriously hate hearing when people are being taken advantage of. YOU WANNA FIGHT BACK? TALK TO A DISTRICT ATTORNEY AND “GO BY THE BOOK”, the judge will see it as “you went by the book and the cop didn’t” and will achieve your goal, and they’ll get punished for it…truly punished. You can try and get ideas from everyone on this forum or you can talk to someone who is an expertise and educated in the field to help you. there’s tons of lawyers who give free advice for like 1 hour or something. find em and talk. GL to you, dont be taken advantage of.