So the cops are after me

i was drifting in this subdivion the other day casue it was all snowy right and i come up to a stop sign and a big truck pulls in front of me and blocks me from leaving the street and he like wrote my plate down and shit so, i got to leave work today and thers a cop parked right behind my car and then he moved so i would think he left and he just parked some where so i couldnt see him and then he drove by the shop(i work in a shop) slowly and drove away can he give me a ticket for somthing that i was never cought doing?

They can do anything, cop’s are cheap and own you basically.

yea man cops can do anything they want, i got a couple after me to one for excessive noise, one for having bald tires :slight_smile: and another for drifting in a parking lot, all pretty fight able but id still rather not have to deal with it at all.

I think cops have too much power now. In some other contries like Japan and Korea China etc you can fucking fight the cops physically and fuck em up good.

fact:
A cop cant do anyhting but warn you and hope you incriminate yourself, if you’re reported for doing something dumb.

They have to see you do it. or you have to admit to doing it.

exactly^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You are the one who gives the cop the power. Just play it cool, pretend to cooperate and make sure you don’t have “friends” who are assholes and will give you away.

strap on a vest and show them whos boss

like a sick cardigan vest?

Hell yeah man. Argyle FTMFW.

seriously…

http://www.outblush.com/women/images/2006/10/dream-argyle-vest.jpg

I declare! That is incredibly snazzy! Where might one venture to purchase such an item?

weren’t you wearing that last christmas dinner man ?? i could have sworn ive seen you in that lol

i can snag some decent ones out of my brother’s closet…

he pulls some hawt chicks too, so maybe it will help you guys.

aight sic just making sure its jsut balls casue i live in kinda a small town so they are prolly gunna hasel me hard core

ahha if it gets to b and they want to take you to court all you have to say is prove it …i want vidio footage dates and times i got alway with a 5000 daller ticket for drifting in collingwood in my 240sx 1989 im only seventeen lol goos thing it didnt go on my record lol and if you want to speed people which you shouldnt! trow your hazards on and let her rip…cop pulls you over…say your gas pedal ws sticking and then call a tow truck.anouther one of my tricks it works cuz let me tell you id rather pay a 35-50 daller bill for a tow truck to where ever rather than pay nice fine and points right…yeah :slight_smile:

cops arnt that dumb they will say “why dident u nutral bomb it to the shoulder” thats kinda like if you get pulled over whip out ur cell and report a shooting around the corrner from where u are so the cop has to leave to go to you r fake shooting call insted of giving you a ticket. ur still fucked cause they can trace ur cell number. then ur going to jail for obstructing justice

I smell a groupbuy…

1. agent240sx (1 green, 1 pink)

Just dont admit it, one witnesses opinion isnt enough to give you a charge, they just arent qualified.

maybe you shouldnt have been messing around in a subdivision .