getting caught drifting on parking lots, gvmt vs private

note: the following post is and son240sx in no way responsible for you getting caught NOR is encouraging illigal activities what so ever in any interpretation; this post is just to share your stories of getting caught in lots and what would be the best thing to say

hey guys im sure some of you ran into cops in parking lots drifting by yourself and/or as a group. what happes, whats a good thing to say to a cop, what kind of ticket did you get, careless or dangerous driving ? dangerous driving is the one we fear (jail) lol, what can it be given out for and how to avoid it ? after you got caught have u never drifted in lots again ? just take it to the track.

I give this thread 30 min before it is locked. MODS???

^^hahah.

but seriously I can remember a couple of times at my local CT when I would just have some S13 fun in the snow, and I’d look and the 24hr gas attendant is on the phone staring at me out the window.

and this one time at college, same story, S13 winter fun and an instructor came to tell me that what I was doing was dangerous, to which I replied poppycock. theres one entrance/exit, and its an empty lot.

not to mention the occasional asshole remark (from other drivers)as I slide around corners,

L L L L LOCKED>

we dont need threads like this.

GT