So the cops are after me

Well, it looks like they have logged this son240sx thread.

there’s a type of citizen’s complaint, they just send you a nastygram in the mail saying you’ve been reported and don’t do it again

after a few of these they will try to visit you and have a chat about your future heh

So you were “drifting” in a public place where families and children live… and someone pissed off about that and called the police!!! HOW DARE THEY!!!

Just plan it out the next time you do something like that. make sure no one is in the area that can get hurt or something.

Oh man you’re telling me. At night time I like to do some slides in various parking lots and fucking people would complain about the noise. The cops have never seen me actually do the slides but I get pulled over a lot now for no reason, car gets searched, they ask me stupid questions, they keep asking was it me, and they just talk so much shit. Those pussys pulled me over yesterday cause my ass kicked out a bit on a left turn when it was wet. The guy is like YOU GONNA KILL SOMEONE, BLAH BLAH BLAH. Lucky it was an undercover and he couldn’t give a ticket. I have been harassed so much I know all their names and faces.

The cops watching you like that is just the beginning! The more complaints you get on your car the more they are going to harass you.

if you want to drift… get a stock exhaust

fixed.

This is the first time I’ve seen some respectful posts that do not hate, for the most part. I think I might start almost becoming proud of Son.

cops are like good sales men they are selling you the ticket, you just need to be a better sales men and sell him a good reason why you dont want the ticket

You guys were probably not even “drifting”. Fucking posers.

haha classic

AHHAHA!!

nicee

i love these threads

because you see posts from usernames you have no clue who they are

and then are thankful you dont know who they are

since they are SO RIDICULOUSLY… i dont even know

its like fantasy land with these kids

as long as the cop does not get your # plate he cannot book you, possibly only if multiple witnesses are present… but if he sees you another time and remembers that you did something illegal… he can’t book you… my friend went through harassment from the cops because he would speed on his sport bike but they never caught him or his plate… point is, if they dont see you do it, or get your license plate while your doing it and you get away, they cant do anything…

I hope you get busted…idiot

Honestly, I dont even know even if there was multiple witnesses whether that would be enough to get you a real offence, I once had over a dozen witnesses call in on me, but all the police could do was give me a noisy exhaust once they got a hold of me since I actually had a ‘noisy’ exhaust, because like i said, a random person is not a qualified opinion, they could be lying cause they just want to screw you over. So just chill, I wouldnt even post that shit on here to begin with, you just proved your guilty. Who cares, its not a crime if your not caught, well it is, but its not, not like anyone got hurt, well maybe some mothers emotionally died inside, but thats good!

HAHAHAHAHA I couldn’t agree more!

So true, so true!

To the OP: I hope the police look up this thread and lay the appropriate charges for 2 reasons. Firstly, for doing something silly like that in public. Secondly, for posting and asking for advice to dodge the law on a PUBLIC FORUM.

To the people saying “don’t worry, no plate=no proof=no charge:” Why would you even reassure the OP? It’s almost like you’re encouraging him/her - it is contradictory to the image we’re trying to project as responsible citizens with modified vehicles.

Just go to the nearest station give all your information and where you were drifting and i’am sure they will take it easy on you.

Not…Idiot

but look at it from the opposite side… what if people complained about your wreckless driving endangering their lives when all you did was make some perfectly safe manouever that frightened them

would you like the cops to show up and charge you based on their “expert” testimony?