hit by a car? WTF

im not sure where im supposed to post this, but im sick and tired of cops fucking bullshit

i went to my old school to hang out with some friends at the plaza and had a slice of pizza, and as i was leaving some douchebag hit me with his car and LAUGHED about it. i was with like 6 people.

so this kid flys in and hits the back of my legs and i have issues with my knees, so hes pretty lucky he didnt fuck them up, walks into the store and i just took his license plate number, let it be until he left and called the cops cause i didnt wanna start bullshit. told the cops what happened and all that

sooo this cop came to my house, i gave him the information and he left to go look for the kid.

10 minutes later he comes back, and tells me a COMPLETELY different story. i know it seems like kind of a nark/bird thing to do to rat on someone like this, but it had to be done.

apparently the kid had said i jumped infront of his car, and he apologized like 100 times even though he just flipped me off when he left, but he claims he gave me the “peace” sign.

so the cops talking, and he was telling me this stuff and i had interrupted him, and he freaked out on me? what a fucking nice thing for a cop to do instead of pollitely take care of this situation instead of being a fucking prick about it.

basically what im saying, is cops arent here to fucking serve and protect, as other threads have said there just here to fuck us over, they obviously dont give a shit about this stuff anymore

just go in to the station, file a complaint, and try and get another officer who might be a little more caring as to inquiring about what really happened.

otherwise… tell me something I don’t know.

wow. Shitty. Next time go down holding your neck.

your fault for letting him get away… you know cops are useless you shouldve taken matters into your own hands… some good old fashion vigilante action!!

that happened to me once at work… the dude backed into my car… only broke the licence plate cover but i still drop kicked his van leaving a huge dent in the side, guy sped off never to be seen again!

its a dog eat dog world out there… and that guy had you for breakfast!

haha, im only 16, and this guy was probably about 20, and the one kid who knows him said he was probably jacked up on oxy or some shit and probably would have beaten the fuck out of me, but i know his name from some kids at the school, if i see his car again maybe ill take a bat to it haha

^^^lol, make your own justice i guess.

Honestly though, I would have called the cops right then and there. For someone to laugh after hitting ME with his car??? my foot would’ve ended up in his ass 4 sure…

…better yet, I’d go ongback and drop a knee in or two…

Wow you’re a pussy. I only fight with people who are bigger than me.

I hate people who only fight smaller people because they think they can “win”.

You embarrass yourself.

Says the dude who talks a shitton of shit on son and then acts buddy buddy IRL…

^^

are you white?

if so your the wrong color.

if not…well then that’s just fucked up

ssssssssslllurrrrr

You honestly should’ve confronted him.

If he was on oxy, you coulda fucked him up.

Plus you had 6 friends with you, none of you guys were strapped?

I mean, if im out with 6 friends at least two of us are gonna be packing heat. Thats just how it is.

in the ghetttoooooooo

I’d rather have my ass kicked to shit and my dignity demolished in the process than shoot someone with a gun.

How can anyone call themselves a real man with something that allows them to kill/wound someone from 200ft?

At least use a baseball bat or brass knuckles or some short-range object…

Pretty sure he was joking

don’t fight him, don’t call the cops just forget about it unless you’re disabled because of him, or sumthing serious , unless you could deal with it yourself forget it, trust me, save yourself the trouble and time and breath… For next time act on spot pull the person out and hit him straight in the head

What I said was influenced by him, but not directed to him. I used it as an excuse to vent lol

ROFL^ , if i was you, I would have divided my group, had 3 attack the driver, and 3 attack the car. Then switch places after both were fucked. If he came back for revenge (after coming out of the hospital) then i’d hit him with my car, then laugh, flip him off, and go home happy. Karma’s a bitch

You shoulda let him beat you up. Then you’d have a REAL case against him…

man i would of stop dropd and roll sayn ahhh my neck…
in hamilton we throw rocks cant afford guns