hit by a car? WTF

u shulda fake injury like in soccer. and then call cops while ur there with him. only way to settle with police is if they are at the scene. otherwise its word agnst word. it means nothing unless that person has a file on him already.

yeah you should of defiantly messed his shit up…once i was walking on a cross walk and same thing the guy comes so close he hits with his car and i see him smiling. so i put my foot into his head light and he wasnt to pleased… lol prob cost him like 300 to get it fixed cuz it was compleltly ruined.

best one yet, find your favorite knife and fallow him home. Then at night, slash all his tires.

Speaking from experience, this is the best root. he will be pissed in the morning to find he cant get where he wants. but i would leave the keyed look after if i have time.

Kids now a days will never learn and cops dont do jack. why you think so many people get shot .
ps. if you want to leave a good ,message, paint ball his car. that stuff is hard to get off along with the dents

if i was in ur place i would have acted like i got really hurt, and fucking get insurance money off his ass. especially if he just laughed. i had a lady hit me 1 time i never got injured she was freaked out but i didnt say shit. but if she laughed or tried blaming me i would have been acting like im about to die.

i gigled once when my mom hit an emo kid a couple of years back, the stupid kid didnt look at all, 4 lane road, she expected him to stop but he just kept walking lol hit him at about 10 km/h cause she slowed down, he did some flips and everything then got back up and walked away like nothing happened, didnt even look at us lol it was pretty funny

^^man thats like 30 points for emo kids…and she slowed down…wtf!

yooo you were with 6 manz you should of beat his ass

cops are useless in cases like this. they’re fucking idiots. death to them all

haha, some of these replies are amazing

for whoever called me a pussy, good job on fighting people bigger then you, you must be truly proud

there was 6 of us, but there was also a douchebag in the car, and most of the kids wont do jack shit

and now this fucking bird wants to kick my ass cause some other kid told him my name and now hes threatening me over facebook, and is all pissed cause he got busted for possesion last week hahaha, so maybe ill take a bat to every window and light on his car:)

Come talk to me if you got a problem with me. Or at least let me know who you are if I do see you in person.

Call William Mattar!

negative.

dog eat dog world out there.

and you know which dog is gonna eat? the one with the burner tucked into his fur.

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/126/ethugim4.jpg
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/ethugim4.jpg/1/w500.png

I’m the guy on the right.

^^LOL, that made my day. And I hate it when shit goes down, and you’ve got that one friend that talks all this smack, “im ready fo anythang, i can own any punkass that messes wid moi, cuz im da shiaat!”. And then when the time comes, he’s the first to pussy out. Expecially when your in need of backup, or as Stinson said, "there was 6 of us, but there was also a douchebag in the car, and most of the kids wont do jack shit "

As for that douche that ratted you out. I say, grab a couple rolls of duct tape, plaster his ass to the wall, get some boutons,(how ever you spell it), or bats (depending on how good of a friend he is) and beat the SHIT out of him. Then leave him there to hang.

end rant/

Get better rants.

OP: Good luck getting anything done now that you waited this long. But you should call the cops right away or make a huge scene so bystanders will see what happened.

Theres gotta be more to this story i am sure you set him off in some way to do that… like crowd around in the middle of the street randomly chilling… or some other crap… if not yeah you should go back and reinvestigate with another cop that sounds very wrong.

we were all standing there chilling there, and i had just kinda dropped of the curb and this fucking asshole just came in and hit me in the back of the leg, hes been threatening me over facebook

there was 6 of us, but there was also a douchebag in the car, and most of the kids wont do jack shit "

correction none of them would do jack shit, other then maybe my cousin

Well, lesson learned. If you arent going to fall over and clutch your neck and back and legs and try to ream him for money; then dont stand off curbs.

In many other countries around the world, if you stood off the curb and was just “chilling” there, you’d probably have a broken leg cause drivers wouldnt give a shit and cops would laugh at you for filing a report.

So why didn’t you go do something yourself?

Why do people these days always need someone else to risk their safety because they’re too scared to do their own dirty work?

If he hit you, you hit him back.