Guy pulls cop over

stole this from tcc (sorry if repost…)

dont know if i’d go out of my way to do this myself, but gj to him for proving a good point

Yo Bro, My civic. She Rips.

Ya awsome for him same i don’t know if I would do it but maybe one day when they piss me off enough I would…

lol wtf

yeah the guys pretty annoying and doesn’t stop swearing…
maybe its a civic thing

… k i dunno if any of you guys noticed but the guy was scared doing 90 mph ?Personally I’d be more scared of the cop pulling over, Maybe he had a bad day or hes going to abuse his power even more and out comes the baton and cuffs… any thoughts ?

lol, that guy really does have a pretty big set to go after a cop like that though…

That would never fly in Peel. There would be 5 cars behind you in a few minutes lol.

that dude is high as f!@# lol…hes quite the retard tho

I wish I didn’t have my volume on the entire time, the dude’s annoying as fcuk talking to himself for 6 mins or so…

man that was awesome.

They both run a stop sign at 3:04.

Anyways, it’s a pretty decently put together video. The only thing that lets this down as a fake is from 6:00 onwards, the “acting” gets pretty weak. No way would a cop let someone act or talk like that to him, regardless of whether he was “caught” speeding…lol.

lol that guys got balls… i thought the cop was going to beat his ass.

LOL that cops deserves a slap…

lol

hes not wearing a seatbelt lol

jns14 is rite this isnt real its just acted out lol and i dont think a state trooper would take shit like that from a civic owner LOL if this is real that cop is SOFT… and feint is rite cuz PEEL NO DEAL once they pull you over they have to book you for something

I wish I had a video camera yesterday,

in 4 minutes I watched the officer driving 6801 (toronto);

turn left from the right lane (X2, these were right turning/straight lanes)
turn right from the left lane
make and illegal wide left for his 4th turn into the outside lane accross 6 lanes.

all times fail to signal for the perscribed 3 seconds prior to lane change/turn