JDMjunkie = Cky89 < police

So here cky89 and myself are driving down XXX at 4:00am and we decide to have a little fun. Cky89 pulls next to me and we both downshift and pull to the top of second, after we turn onto XXX to our surprise…someone is following cky and pulls us both over. After sitting there for about 15-20 minutes, the officer let us off with speed not reasonable and prudent, the cop was pretty cool besides questiong the hell out of me…but let steve go because he’s been through this one to many times lol.

In the end… cop > us.

:slight_smile:

LOL, after I pulled behind you I looked in my rearview and just started laughing. I love how he was :snky: about not throwing the lights on till I was already pulled over. I new it was coming. Kinda like suprise buttsecks in jail, you know it’s coming but you can’t avoid it.

speeding=tickets

how much over if i may ask

So much for “I learned my lesson blah, blah, blah…” :blah:

Right?!

Come on Steve.

Imprudent speed means there is no exact number, just looked they were speeding to the cop, me and Justin(00audis4) got imprudent speed in a parking lot tix, and it was an abandend lot lol

Tell me about it.

shitty… but hey it could have been worse

“I will never street race again…”

Fucking idiots. And double fucking idiots for being proud of getting caught.

umm…i am not proud of it thank you. This is my first ticket in 3 years worth of driving, we both thought it would be a funny story to tell.

So you both got tix? Damn sucks. Was it Tonawanda or Amherst police??

i’m gonna throw out a wild guess and say west seneca.

LOL where were all the curbs when you need them?

:word:

:fail:

nummie nums

sigh… maybe NOW you’ll learn?

Meh. I’ve wanted to run him since I got the car. After the track day I could give two fucks about doing anything at all on the street.

have you ever driven thru west seneca? they don’t pull over anyone.

i beg to differ, WS popo loves me

Wheres the joke or punch line? I guess I missed it.