Been pulled over? check here

Just wanted to start a thread to dedicate what’s the fastest people have been pulled over for doing?

and then what the punishment was or if you did not get a ticket?

I’ll start it off:

105 in a 55, no ticket! :headbang:

the faster you go the more likely you are to get away with it since cops don’t like to do all the paperwork, towing, jail etc… if you’re going 11 over it’s an easy ticket to write.

my fastest pulled over was 96 in a 65 on the PA turnpike while racing and got tagged with ABS clicking since I was going a lot faster… paid around $200 I think, points don’t transfer from PA

96 in a 55. Ended up getting it reduced in court to an 1110a.

I heard points within 3 states away carry over??? any truth to this??

yes they do

90 in a 45, I threw some names and got a ticket for exhaust. Went to the shop, buddy wrote me a receipt for a clamp, showed it the next day and it was dropped.

I got chased going 140 in VA, trooper knew he was too slow so he pulled over my gf in her 02 stang and gave her a ticket for 90 in a 65 :lol:

My bro got a 120 in a 55 and the ticket got dropped cuz my mom is friends with the DA and I coached/umpired the DA’s son

81 in a 55.
6 points and $300 fine

98 in 45… ticket… =(

my fastest was 85 in a 55 but i beat 85 percent of the people here with tickets gotten

Quoted for truth. My buddy got a DWI in PA and nothing got carried to NY. His liscense was suspended from PA for a year.

must of been a long time go because it even says on nys dmv site traffic offenses in canada and pa will count against your nys license i got 4 points 3 years ago in canada. and i am pretty sure you cant lose a license in a state it is not issued in

It was about 3 or 4 years ago.

33 in a 30. Aboxx rd, cop was a cock, dropped name, got out of it.

Mach 3 on the highway to the Danger Zone. No ticket but a dear friend of mine died.

86 in a 65 on I-90 ~15 miles from the PA border.
In NY: 150 fine, 6 points and 100 bucks for the next 3 years because I have 6 points in NY. So 450 total.
Luckily I have an ohio liscense so they acknowledged the fact that I got a ticket but no points transftered.

73 in a 55 near penn state.
Written as failure to obey a posted sign. 100 bucks no points or anything.

145 in a 55 or 65, can’t remember. This was in my 02 SS. No ticket due to honesty.

The only points that transfer are Quebec & Ontario. Other states will report license suspension to NYS only.

http://nysdmv.com/license.htm#points

148 in a 45…in Chesapeake VA…I was the slowest one out of 7 riders. Cops checked bikes and left. Same year the busa came out so they were all into that bike.

i wish honesty worked for me. i got cought doing 78 in a 55 on the lasalle expresway by a trooper… when he got to my car i admited to speeding and he asked me what speed i was going i told him 78 and he goes that exaclty what i had u at… then wrtoe me a ticket anyways… went to court on tuesday got 2 points $205 fine and school

fastest I ever got pulled was doing 127 in a 60 by a charger police car, didn’t even realize he cought me otherwise I would’ve took off…

He let me go just because of the fact that I stopped and he knew I could of out ran him if I wanted to…

:tup: