so nys is not using lube with me

well i have had 23 tickets in 2 years with luckly no points ever. except in amherst i knew i had 2. well about 19 months ago i got a ticket coming back from the toronto auto show and i got pulled over. well it was 20 km over. well i went and paid the ticket and asked will i get points and they said no. so i get a letter today saying i have to pay 100 dollars a year for 3 years. for having 6 or more points on my license. the tickets 19 months old why am i getting this bill now? i swear every time i save up money the state figures out a new way to fuck me.

ON -> NY extradition of points. aka your ticket is the SAME as a ticket received on “ny soil” - shoulda pled not guilty… welcome to the new rules in NY about repeat offenders.

GODDAMN!

how the heck do you get 23 tickets, let alone in 2 yrs lol

Yeah…I think you should be thrilled that NYS allows you to keep your license, not angry because you have to pay $100.

lo siento joe :frowning: this state sucks…

how did you escape with so little points? ive had about 5 tickets since ive started driving (3 years) and ive had to take 2 defensive driving classes to stay under 11 points.

joe its because the state thinks your mexican.

well there stupid tickets to not all point violations i would say 16 of um were points i got 5 tickets in one stop which were all dismissed due to the cop not showing. yes ive been very lucky but honestly i wanna move out of state just because of the stupidity in this law. none of my tickets were over 15 mph.

That’s a lot of tickets, but I couldn’t agree more about the suckiness of the NYS government.

23 tickets in 2 years is a little excessive

Welcome to the wonderful world of the driver assessment fee. Remember when I was bitching about being fined after the initial fine. :slight_smile:

are all points in ON transferrable to NY?

Yes.

And Joe, you should be very happy you still have a license. I don’t care if they were “a bunch of little things”. Getting pulled over that many times means you are either retarded, or breaking the law.

You don’t even have a high profile car…

Maybe if you stop driving like a moron you wouldn’t get so many tickets? :shrug:

lol all those tickets and you don’t even have a fast car…

are you seriously retarded to get 23 tickets in 2 years? do you spend your free time doing burnouts at the police station?

he drives a cobalt i dont think its possible lol

:lol:

I mean really.
28 tickets?

Welcome to NY :gotme: