why not to street drift **VID**

it was a nice drift tooo :frowning:

what a dumba*** you shouldve kept going and not stop.

BAHAHAHA, and he tried to run and the cop just rammed him lol

damn. that sucks.

Heheh, where was this? that cop was just waiting there… man, that must suck, he probably saw the cop was smiling when the he slid past and into him.

At first I’m like oh shit he’s gonna hit him. Then I look closely. OH SHIT IT’S A COP!! MAKE A RUN FOR IT!!!

wow…stupidity lol

his buddy even warned him with the flashes… ahhh what a dumb ass.

LOL OWNED!!!

WOW!! Nice sliding. Like the roads were just glazed.
Too bad for the cop

the most stupid thing to do was to run from the cop…cuz by the looks of it…he wasnt getting anywhere fast…so he would be getting in bigger shit by driving recklessly …and then trying to flee

bahahahahaha idiots

kevin should see this. last night i got him so worried about the cops. lol

:hmm Funny, that could very well be Kev…
His car is damaged on the exact same side as where the pig plowed him

hahaha j/k

EDIT - Shit my bad… Maybe this vid is reversed. Same colour car :wink:

we were having a very quick drift session at a undisclosed location and on the way we passed by some cops. i kept telling kev to leave his keys in the ignition so if we need to bolt its ready. i got him so worried that he wouldn’t even take a vid as it might be taken as evidence. lol

i thought this is why you don’t street drift…

youtu.be/cQEo-Knkvlk

hahaha that sucks

lol suckkerrr

lol no that reason is never gna stop a street drifter :slight_smile: just fix it and keep trying haha

this is why you always have to have a gun inside the car… he came in par right? he should have just shot the cop and run away…:smiley: that’ll get his rep up too…:smiley:

haha that sucks so much to run right into the cop