PS3 or 360 which one?

360 now…but only time will tell how the PS3 will take off.

clearly im dumb but yeah still young and silly.

lol

Well that’s cool then. I just know that my nephews had a 3 fan attachment too it and it still gets warm.

i loved my 360 before it broke but financially wise you have to take into consider ation that you dont even get the hd cable with the ps3 in my opinion it just seems like they are on equal levels the value of the 360 is just the huge difference maker

yeah, those are unnecessary and some people even had more trouble because hooking up the fans screws with the power actually going to the 360 itself. if hes having trouble with it, call microsoft and they will tell you what you have to do to send it out and get a replacement. problem solved :tup:

i also say 360.

I love mine, play it all the time and xbox live is awesome

Umm yeah ass try 20

I love the 360. Gears of War is the best game ever made IMO. I just play the multiplayer; it never gets boring.

gears had its place but its a motherfucking glitch fest

360 now, PS3 later.

That’s what I’m thinking too, and it’s the one sticking point preventing me from buying a 360 this weekend.

i have ps3 and ive played 360 i prefer the ps3 the only thing 360 has on it right now is games but that will change so ps3>360

Wii :slight_smile:

I’d say 360 for now, unless this is later down the road once the PS3 picks up.

:slight_smile:

:lol:

i’m still satisfied with my Sega Genesis, Nintendo, and SuperNintendo :gotme:

I already made it clear that im bad at teh math, doesn’t make you and smarter though. Putting for the win after ps3 clearly makes your opinion in this matter useless.

wii for now…then once i see more on the PS3 I will make my choice.

how about, take the money you WOULD spend on the gaming system, and finish the loan on the focus so i can buy it off you. that sounds like a plan to me lol.