PTSD...

I remember that story, still great reading it over again. Sucks that they never caught that scumbag. This is one of the reasons why no one, especially girls, should walk alone downtown. There are lots of people like this just waiting for you to walk a block off chipewa alone. I got into a similar situation like this a few years ago, which ended up with me with a sore jaw and jeller with bloody knuckles. Too bad i was too drunk to remember the details.

i remember hearing that story

its always good to have a jeller around when the shit hits the fan

in my case i had a gnarly black eye, and young g had extremely swolen/bloody knuckles heh

a script of xanax should do the trick

no drugs try to talk it out first

damn dude, you save her from an armed attacker, get sliced up, and she still fucking cheats on you. What a whore

I live with someone with ptsd. I’ve lived with him most of my life. He’s tried the, “talking it out” (has yet to work up the strength to meet up with his buddies from over in 'Nam though) He’s gone through therapy, ect. Medication is what helped him. BUT, his case is alot more severe.
I ~think~…I hope that your situation is minor enough to recover from over a brief time.
At least what you did is 100% justified and what anyone SHOULD do it that situation. It just takes time as they say.

I do have some weird sence of pride i took from it. I always thought about it… ‘what if…’ ect. Like i said, im not a fighter… but when some one i care deeply about is in danger, it was nice to know i would step up without thinking and defend them.

I consider it minor. I guess I didnt think it would take 7 or 8 months for the gravity of it to finally settle in, but minor none the less. Im safe, she is safe, and no one died. I would think if i killed him things would be alot different. Im still floored that I had the capacity to do it… I chased him down the street, and then let him go… I would have killed him; scary thought.

heavy shit, I hope everything works out ok for you.