10/29 UPDATE: So I went to the gym...

next thing i knew i was woken up on a stretcher by emt or whoever and told that i had had a seizure. never had one in my life so who knows what happened :gotme:

did you go to the hospital after? were there any ill effects, like numbness or anything? hopefully everything is ok…

hope ur ok dude

yea i was at the hospital for 3 and a half hours - i dont really remember a lot to be honest and my head kind of hurts and im a bit woozy

hope your ok, are you going to go back to the gym?

yea, tonight :stuck_out_tongue:

Which gym?

Good to hear your alright.

Whoa did they say what the cause was? Thats kind of scary. Glad to hear you’re ok (for the most part).

Holy shit! That was you?! Damn I was there for that… I was walking to the one machine and the next thing I know people are running past me and I am like what the fuck… Look over about 10 feet to my right and you are lying on the ground foaming out of your mouth. Glad to hear your alright

Ouch. Can’t they take your license if you have a seizure?

Hope everything checks ok.

it was prolly due to me not being around anymore. ur body just cant take it.

Dam, wtf?

Just hope its one of those things that happens like once randomly, then never again…

Lol

+1 for mouth foam.

Wow dude good to hear your ok. My little brother had one about 10 years ago we were in the kitchen chillin next thing hes on the floor. No mouth foam but he pissed himself. So anyhow hes never had one since. Well glad your ok

dont be a fag

yea they said a lot of times you do piss yourself - kind of glad i didnt id prob not go back to the gym after that haha

Oh, did I hit a soft spot there twitchy?

All joking aside, hope this isn’t a recurring trend for ya.

wait, im not trying to be a dick but was there really mouth foam?

i’m trying to figure out why someone would foam from the mouth. then again i don’t know much about seizures

lift within your means. eat. water. good to hear your okay

weird a seizure… that sucks. history of concussions or anything?

sometimes when squatting or deadlifting i’ll get kinda lightheaded… but thats no where near the same thing

sorry to hear it… brodude

whoa kyle. call me when you get a chance.