10/29 UPDATE: So I went to the gym...

wow,sorry to hear.

My dad had one like 7 years ago,I think you have to notify the DMV.He ended up taking a 3 mile walk up walden because he was disoriented,luckily he was ok.He’s been on Depacoat for the past 7 years just to be preventative,which really does suck.

:tdown: Scary stuff.

wtf

man that’s just not right, friend’s or not that’s reeeeealy mean.

i dont even know who he is.

Yikes. Do you have to go through a battery of tests now or anything? Or is it one of those wtf lets ignore it unless it happens again sort of things?

i was at the hospital for 4 hrs or so they did tests there everything looks okay i guess - doctor said theres 50% chance of it happening again - which i could have told him…it either will or wont haha.

now i just have to go see my primary doctor and do wahtever he says

Fuckin weird. I hope it’s one of those freak things that never happens again. Good luck dude.

thanks man

Do you have epilepsy?

dude thats wierd. Were you at the UB gym?

call me dude.

sucks to hear dude. my brother had one at my pizzeria, one of the scariest things i seen cause there’s not much you can do for a person except turn them to their side. Get that shit checked out

damn - glad you’re okay.

my neighbor had one a few years back, and it took years for her to get her license back…that, aside from long-term health problems, would be my primary concern…not being able to take myself where i need to go…

man sorry to hear kyle. hope you dont go thru it again

Hmm. Wonder what caused it? Hope it’s not something recurring.

Woah, that blows man. Hope it doesn’t happen again that shit is scary.

I hope they did a cat scan. it took a seizure for my good friend to find out she had a malignant brain tumor.

what the fuck is wrong with you?? you don’t even know kyle, but yet, you make fun of serious shit?

grow the fuck up you moron.

hope you’re ok kyle

yea they wont take his license unless he has some kind of fuck i cant think of the word i just woke up

Damn, hope your ok. You really need to find out what happened. Take stock of everyting you did before that happened. You might have had a reactin to some food or medicine.