So I had a heart attack thursday morning V. 24 years old

:eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance:

home now, the past 30 hours or so have been a blast

thanks to everyone that came by to hang out, it made the time go by nicely

:frowning: boo

holy fuck. How bad of a heart attack was it?

seriously you had a heart attack? glad you are ok…

heart trouble history in your family?

Holy shit, that sucks. :frowning:

wow, i’m 24 this sucks

hope everything is well

and you just had a bday, getting older sux, hope you are doing better.

it sounds worse than it is really.

long story short:

im sick with a fever tuesday/wed(and into thursday). i guess said fever was actually a virus, because a viral infection settled into my hear, and inflammed the sac surrounding my heart, bringing on the attack.

a few hours, tons of drugs and a couple shots of morphine later, i was feeling fine.

BTW: if you ever have the opportunity to have a heart attack, dont. not only does it fucking hurt like hell during, but afterwads, they have to stick a tube into your heart either through A: your wrist (which is what they used for me) or B: your groin. the tube going in sucks, the shit they pump into your arm to make your arteries relax so they can get it up into your heart makes it feel like your skin is on fire and melting off, and then having something poking around in your heart is the weirdest goddamned feeling ever, its extremely uncomfortable.

and for the good news: no permentant damage, no blockage, no surgery.

Damn dude stay healthy.At least you’re fine now
D

no, because it was virus related, it was just a random drawing of cards really. coulda happened to anyone.

was not smoking related

even though they beat the shit out of me the whole time i was in there to quit

quit smoking, you’ll be fine then.

damn thats crazy man, glad youre alright :tup:

Progression of Text Messages:
“Holla from the hospital”
“what”
“Heart attack”
“wtf who”
“Me”
“lol no shit, on my way”

i’ll try to host some sexy shots of geehee in a robe :kiss:

wow thats fucking crazy, glad you’re all right

Not to make light of ur situation but i just pictured a guy talkin to a bunch of kids sayin o btw if you have the chance to have a heart attack… DONT… try to avoid that at all costs…funny to see a bunch of kids getting their hopes up that heart attacks arnt so bad and you just shootng them all down…any way hope all is well

wow thats crazy glad ur ok

Sweet jebus. :jawdrop: Glad you’re OK.

u fucking whore

lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/yourmom123/jeffinagayrobe.jpg

playoff beard still representin strong :headbang:

i dislike you at the moment good sir