I think I may be dying.

So I have been sick now since Thursday and its really starting to piss me off. My back shakes violently. I have a headache and my eyes feel like there on fire. I have been taking ibprofen for the pain and drinking a ton a juices.

What bothers me is that I will have about 3-4 hours symptom free which makes me believe its over, then boom I’m back in the same condition. I don’t want to see a doctor but if this continues into tuesday I’m pretty sure my wife will force me to go.

Oh did I mention my tongue is all white. My tastebuds must all be dead because I can’t taste a thing and during my sleep I have been biteing it so now there are red spots where there is no more tastebuds.

bummer.
seek medical advice from an expert. not some auto-forum we-todds

its called the flu lol not much you can do except sleep it off.

u bang any skanks lately? :gotme:

take some sort of muslce relaxer for your back. I take flexeral and it works great on the spasms :tup:

It sounds like you may have had an alergic reaction to something given those symptoms.

get a doc appt dude

i think it is f-boditis… good luck. usually it is fatal but if you do make it out alive you’ll lose a bunch of teeth and have a mullet.

j/k get well man

allergic to something?

:tdown: to teh hiv

But seriously, your tongue is all white? I hope it’s not candida albicans taking over your mouth :eek:

Seriously WTF, I haven’t been to the doctors office in forever. But if I was having those issues I would have damn well got in there like yesterday if not earlier.

Go see a doctor like now perhaps?

eyes on fire sounds like allergies. i know mine have been going crazy the past week

Go see a doctor…don’t be stupid