Strange dream...

so last night I had a dream… I was in bed sleeping and got up because I heard a noise. I walk out of my bedroom into my kitchen and see an old guy just standing there staring at me… he raised his hand and pointed at something and then started screaming at me at the top of his lungs… only nothing was coming out.

at this point I was scared shitless (it was one of those dreams, that didnt seem like a dream until I woke up). He then started charging me… running full speed, while still screaming and disappeared/went thru me… when I turned around I woke up and every hair on my body was standing on end.

fucked up… it took me about a good half hour to fall back asleep after that ish

maybe I shouldnt of eated that KFC for dinner yesterday… shits making me sleep walk and shit lol

Kinda creepy. The old man came running full speed? Must not have been going very fast.

once i had a dream where i was getting chased by zombies and they made this really fucked up gurgling noise… it was super fucking scary, well, then i woke up, and i heard the noise still. i was really fucking scared, i looked out my window, expecting to see a zombie apocolypse, but it was just a bunch of fucking turkeys.

shoulda just knocked him the fuck out.

fuck that… I was frozen, scared shitless lol

it is wierd waking up while your standing too lol if it werent for the dream, I would have been real confused.

oh, and this dude went faster than a top fueler lol (well… maybe a tempo)… one sencond he was standing all still and shit, next thing I know he was charging me @ like 20-30 mph

i see dead people

That’s some crazy shit.

Fucking stoner republican! Thats an f’d up dream yo!

I have really fucked up dreams when I am sick. They really disturb me.
Generally they deal with numbers too. I don’t understand it.

Once when I had a high temperature, I had a dream that I was walking around in a world of numbers and letters. Buildings were gigantic numbers, the ground was numbers and letters all interlocked and I was walking over a pedestrian bridge (built out of numbers) and there was a river of numbers and letters flowing under me. I dont know why this scared me so much, but I woke up really freaked out.

It wasn’t a dream, but an outer body experience. You had an encounter with a spririt resident of your house.

steve’s isht sounds almost normal to me :bloated: :smiley:

Now that you mentioned this dream though, i had a wicked awesome zombie hunting dream the other night. Zombies were in my parents back yard and i was taking them out with a pick axe. It was pretty sweet but i woke up pretty sweaty.

lol :smiley: zombie dream sounds pretty cool :tup:

jay, yeah… that is fucked up man. Doing alot of allgebra (spelling?) earlier in the day?

It wasn’t a dream, but an outer body experience. You had an encounter with a spririt resident of your house.
:eek: :uhh: hope not

double post :frowning:

ive been having some crazy dreams to, ive been drinking this protien mix before i go to bed lately and every night ive done it ive had a crazy dream must be the protien kind of like the kfc