i had a dream last night...

that don barton was making out with my gf right in front of me. i yelled and screamed but neither of them did anything. and my gf appeared to be rather throughly enjoying it.

i am scarred for life. needless to say, this morning i woke up in a cold sweat and to my amazement, don was not in my bed molesting my gf

just thought i’d share that with everyone

the weirdest thing about it is i never dream, i used to think it was because i was an alcoholic but now i hardly drink and still have almost no dreams. when they do happen, it is def weird

AND IT WASN’T A DREAM.

hahahahahah

Piss before you sleep, full bladder causes dreams.
notice everytime you wake up from a dream, you normally have to piss.

^^ thanks, i’ll remember that

i mean, i dont mind dreaming, i just mind when in my dream a friend of mine is molesting my gf. he was rubbing on her boobs and everything, it was horrible

jammer…

i don’t post my dreams of us…

all that time in the basement… but why are thinking about don?

hahah i actually was covering the bimmer yesterday with a comforter before the hail storm and don was on a bike stuck in the car wash next door so he drove it over and parked it in my garage, its still there

i think thats why i dreamed that? idk man im fucked

I think that when I came over all soaking wet and looking all hot you got a little wood and thought I was dreamy.

So in your dream you take one person you adore. which is your girlfriend. And then one person you seceretly adore and have a man crush on now. And in your dream its a combination of the people you seceretly adore doing things you wish you could. :wink: Some people gotta pay for dream analysis like that, you sir just got it for free.

Don’t hate cause she didn’t say no! :stuck_out_tongue:

I think … you have a crush on Don.

These things happen. :hay:

Im totally fucking with you two next time I see you together.

OH SWEET FUCKING JESUS

haha. damn, i must have missed the soaking wet version of Don by mere minutes if this was Sunday night. :mad:

This was last night as I was coming back from JP fitzgeralds in Hamburg. The skies opened up and freezing rain and hail soaked me. Thanks to the jacket and the bike design it funneled all the cold water to my junk. Which Jam could not take his eyes off of.

This is weird.

this made me roffle.

Jam are you sure don wasnt headfisting your girlfriend with his head.

WOW GOOD ONE I WONDER HOW ELSE HE WOULD HEADFIST HMMMMM

FAIL

I has 2 heads you?

nah, he’s right man.

fail

foreshadowing sucks doesn’t it?

sorry to hear about your GF cheating on you… soon.