Dreams.

As you know my posting style tends to be random and I just remembered this dream I had (which I barely remember):

I was dreaming about something really weird and like whatever it’s just your average dream. So I wake up and I’m lying in my bed on my back. [My bed is like in the middle of my room and to the left is my fishtank and to the right is a little space to walk between the bed and the dresser.] I roll over on my side to face the right and there’s something dark in the little space between my bed and the dresser.

Keep in mind this is the middle of the night.

I look a bit closer at the thing beside my bed and I realize it’s a person. A girl with black hair that’s all messy and dirty and really long, like it touches the floor. And she’s crouched over kinda like hugging her knees. and i’m like “What the fvck?”

And she looks up and jumps at me on the bed and her face was the scariest shit I have ever seen. And her nails are soo long and dirty and she’s grabbing for my neck and shit. And I’m struggling and like freaking out. And she’s trying to kill me.

And then I really wake up.

I couldn’t go back to sleep until my mum woke up to go to work.

Now this dream happened a few months ago. I now can never sleep without a light on in my room. In the beginning I had a phase where the door had to be open but I managed to convince myself to close it as long as the light is on in my room.

This is the second dream I’ve had where I woke up twice.

The first one was I was dreaming about freddy kruger from nightmare on elm street…And I woke up and he walked into my room…And then I really woke up.

My solution, lay off the scary movies. Your first dream sounds similar to the grudge or the ring cant remember which one. Don’t worry i had a nightmare once that an alien ship was hovering above my backyard.

uh huh, not really car chat but I’ll leave it for now.

hahaha I think I did watch a horror flick before I went to sleep that night.

Recently I had a dream that I was assigned to disarm those underwater mines.

I’d scuba dive to one of the mines (in the middle of a huge mine field in the middle of the ocean) and untie them from their tethers and they’d float to the top and someone would retrieve them.

So I swim to the surface and there’s a buncha people there and we’re on like an oil rig so it’s partially submerged up to like my chest and some parts are completely underwater and some parts are completely dry.

And i’m talking to my friends and one of the mines explodes far away and the water goes really really warm and like lava is flowing around from the explosion (lol?) and the water is all choppy and one of my friends goes out to see what happened and apparently someone’s dad died or something.

And anyway, at this point I realize that we’re stranded in the middle of the ocean there are no rescue ships or planes, nobody is coming to save us. I also realize that we’re gonna die out here from starvation because nobody is coming to help and we’re stuck.

So i’m like “we’re gonna die out here guys, there’s nothing we can do…I’m gonna touch one of the mines.”

So everyone kinda quietly agrees.

I walk up to one of the floating mines that I untied earlier and I take a deep breath and I touch it.

Everything goes a bright white and dead quiet. It’s what “nothing” would feel like. And I wake up.

Man… u’r messed… it’s a sign… u need to buy one of my engines and put it in ur car

The cure for your nightmares is to stay on the computer longer and stay real close to the screen. The radiation will kill off the brain cells. Also only eat microwaveable foods.

I once dreamt I was outside a local Becker’s and some guy tried to rob me. I stepped back and then literally jump-kicked him in the head, dropping him. I then woke up in a jump-kick position in my bed…hahaha! :slight_smile:

i was talking to my buddies about this a few days ago.

all the scarry movies lately have the classic 12 year old girl in a nightgown with long hair as the main scarry ghost or monster or whatever… the grudge, the ring, amityville horror, that one with halley barry, etc…

chill with the scarry movies. watch funny ones instead.

I’d be scared shitless if i were u too tho man, its understandable.

i dream of drifting with pavey pav and kelsey up blue mountain :oops:

I dream of touching scotty at night, in the rain, under the star lit sky, with the moon laughing at our star struck love, like this

hehehehe mmm thats tight

sorry to hear about the whack status dude what i’d do if i were you is watch sinefield and some everybody loves raymond until yo ucant stay awake anymore. then you’ll just have dreams of bubble boys and debra bitching at everything

Here’s a weird one.

In the first year that I had my car, I got so attached to it, that I had several dreams of the car getting stolen or burned down (after it was stolen).

Most of these dreams were fairly vivid and I have gotten up in the middle
of the night to actually look outside and check to see if the car was still there.

Lately I’ve been keeping my car in the garage because I told my dad
there’s a slight oil leak and sine I rent my neighbour’s parking spot, I
don’t want oil on his driveway. :mamoru:

I just realized.

Know what’s really cool?

When you are so close to falling asleep that you are still somewhat
partially awake, and your body like has a seizure and you suddenly wake up. :rofl:

I love those. :slight_smile:

I’ll show you a seizure

you guys need to start doing drugs or something…

Either that or cut down. :lol:

Yeah I’ve had a couple of wierd dreams myself, as Im sure we all have, but the most stupid/wierd one I’ve had that will forever stick out in my head goes as follows.

In the dream Im at the stop of the stair case, at my parents house, and I fell down it. That’s it!

I then woke up to find myself falling out of bed and hitting the floor. Then I actually woke up to find myself at the bottom of the staircase lying at the landing.

Now explain that one! Was I awake when I fell down the stairs, knocking myself out, dreaming I was falling out of bed, then waking up or, did I really dream I fell down the stairs and woke up in the dream to find myself falling out of bed. At that point I must have been sleep walking or something, really fell down the stairs and then woke up.

I still have’nt been able to figure it out.

I don’t think anyone has had more screwed up dreams then I have had. I’ve had many violent dreams where people are trying to kill me or I somehow got into a major crash or something bad happened. But at the same time I had dreams that I woke my self up laughing my head off because something funny happened.
The best dreams are the one you are having and you realize it’s a dream while you are having it and you go into a state of mind that over powers your dream and you start controlling your dream. Those one are by far the best, I always make my self fly in those dreams.
In those dreams I turn into like Spawn my thoughts can control my next move, I can control my powers and have weapons come out of me etc. If I wan’t a weapon all I have to do is think of it and it appears in my hand etc.
Yeah it’s totally screw up :lol: but it’s awesome when it happens.

haha…

last night i had a weird one.

i was at work, and the back room/warehouse was actually the wood shop class from my old highschool (wtf???)
then some shit happened, i dont really remember, but the next thing i know i was shooting the shipping guy with a staple gun.
then sasha ran by in a dress. (not really)

Holy crap, sounds like me… now the question… is my near complete lack of dreaming associated with this? Brain cells… depleting… lol

re-occuring dreams are cool. They give you the opportunity to confront whatever it is your sub conscious is thinking. Look for symbolism in your dream and your real life. Usually it is some sort of fear, worry, or unresolved issue that you have not dealt with. Confront it, in your dream, or outside of your dream, and you will be fine…

then you can get some girls, buy some car stuff…and almost all your problems will be solved…