Had a dream last night...

…that I drove the Prizm off of a hillside, was thrown from the car, and it landed upside-down on top of me, killing me. I woke up in convulsions, like I was having a seizure or something. Is that normal?

ya…um…i dont think thats normal at all…

my left eye has been twitching like mad for a few weeks… maybe related? :dunno:

idk…maybe…myt right eye did that would always be twitching for like 2 or 3 weeks…but i never had a dream that i died…

its telling u to be a nicer person!:smiley:

most of the time you dont’ hit the bottom in dreams

My eye has done that too, I wouldn’t worry about it. The dream however…

i think your dream is trying to tell you to get rid of the geos and step up to a real GM :booty:

You’re posessed

I had a similar weird dream the other nite… that I was face fucking darkstars mom, and then she tried to get up on top of me. I tried to escape, but the massive weight landed on top of me and i was instantly killed. :eek3:

:ban: for making pittspeed have a mental image of darkstars mom

Did you just watch the video of the freeway chase where the guy was thrown from the Suburban and it almost rolled over on top of him after he was thrown from it?

LOL

I’ve had dreams like that before, where I’m falling off a cliff or something and I wake up shaking and spazzing. With the eye twitching… i have no idea :ugh2:

i had that exact same dream about you.

but seriously i have those very light sleep dreams and i try to wake up and i when i finally do i feel like my heart is going to explode. I also had a two or three day stretch where i kept feelin a little twitch in my eye ball. its madening

:shaggy:= sounds like paranoia

did you wake up with a condom in your ass?

but ya i hate dreams when you wake up and almost have a heart attack

dude, you could easily pick that shit up and remove it :burnout:

it wasn’t like falling off a cliff. it was like i tumbled down a hillside and then got squashed.

Weird can;t say i’ve had a dream like that.