hmmm preminition? lets hope not...

I had a really wierd dream last night… I was sitting in the back seat of someones car on here, no… I dont know who. it was a car with ttops though (camaro/firebird?) or a removeable roof.

2 people were sitting up front… were crusising down the road and the driver went WOT… at the apex of the hill the back wheels lifted just enough to loose contact with the pavement and started sliding. In the effort to get the speeding-fish tailing car back under control, the passenger and I were tossed around the car. Last thing I saw, with my head hanging out the t-top, was a tree about 3 seconds from my face… then woke up.

it was a fucked up dream… be careful out thur

want to go on a toug(sp?) with my camaro?

:tup: two Dr’s

I think the point of the dream Steve is dont ride in a car with t-tops.

And to maybe wear a seat-belt too. :slight_smile:

^^ that and… t-tops for life! u get a much better view!

SWEET! F-body darwinism!

Touge i think

I went through a sunroof about 2 months ago lol does that count?

moral of the story

sunroof-1
my body-0
it’s not worth the fight :frowning:

<—glad he doesn’t have T-tops

i had a dream last night that i was on my bike, at a light in WS, and i put the kickstand down and just walked away, bike still running, traffic. I came back later in the day and it was gone so i get in my taurus and someone jacks that from me in broad daylight. My head is fucked up

You are correct sir!

I dno if this is true or not, but I was told a while ago that if you were to say actually “hit the tree” in your dream, you would have a heart attack and die, because it would be so much stress on the heart, hence when you wake up from these types of dreams your heart is always pacing and you will have a headache, have trouble breathing etc etc and you always wake up right before the impact or w/e would cause your death in the dream

just some food for thought

i had a dream that some hot girl i know…was walking down the street in her hollowween costume…which was her…naked… I told her about it and her words were…“hun,thats not a dream…thats a wet dream” haha. oh well