Never eat Arby's before bed....Dream related

So I had trouble sleeping #1 last night and when I do finally fall asleep I have maybe the wierdest dream today. It was weird as fuck but I still remember like every single detail.

Dream starts out with me (as a ferret) and a old highschool classmate of mine as a (weasel) in a video game fighting rats and mice in this construction zone. We proceed like kung fu/mma fighting these rats and mice into a sewer pipe and then there are spiders added and cockroaches.

So we are fighting our way through when next thing I realize is that I am myself agian and my friend is his black self and now all the rats have turned into Guidos/Jersey shore fags and the mice have turned into girls. Our surroundings have turned into a giant room after room maze and the maze is decorated like the interior of an oversized early 80’s mobile home wood wall paneling, orange shag carpet and all. Kind like we were shrunken.

Now that we’re are fighting douchebags its awesome blasting away on these tools. I’m starting to have fun tossing douches around and kneeing bitches in their taint. My friend finally goes dude why are we fighting the women lets just kick the dudes asses and the girls will be all over us for getting rid of the douchebags. So I oblige him and he is 100% correct.

Then out of nowhere Kramer come and sprays hair gel on me froma soaper soaker squirt gun. Problem is the lanky mother fucker keep out running me and shit. Next thing I know an anoexic version of Pete is trying to bite my arms and I’m like WTF is going on here right now. I finally grab Kramer and throw him through a sliding glass door.

Thats the point where I woke up. But the first thing I thought to myself was “wow Kramer was the boss battle, that was fucking gay.”

I’m never eating Arby’s again.

I’m sure this is hilarious so I’ll read it later :rofl

It was cool until the Kramer part

kool…

I didn’t sleep until sunrise.

I bet it was because there was a full moon last night. Every single time there’s a full moon I have trouble sleeping.

are you a werewolf?

hahaha kramer the boss battle

that is gay LOL

good story man

jesus…last time i had arby’s b4 bed, i ended up in a hot air balloon with pjb and E. we were dropping lambos onto houses in war stricken germany. crazy dream. we finally ended up ascending the matterhorn with a school bus full of kids. then pjb left and drove the bus to his house. weird

^fuckin weird

wtf Jeff? I dont like being in people’s dreams

i always dream about you

creepy

u sure arbys didnt put anything in your shit?

creeppyyyy

BATTLETOADS!

oh shit, didn’t even see that i made the dream. i’m honored.

u sure it was the arby’s and not drugs?

meh might have been the drugs

lol…now share them with me.

:rofl

Epic dream.