BennyFizzle....man of my dreams

So I had a fucked up dream last night.

It was midwinter, the snow was falling heavily and I was for some reason living on the top floor of the building that houses Gaffney’s bar on Caroline street in Saratoga. I had a pretty nice place it smelled of leather bound book and rich mahogony.

My perky titted, tight assed, dirty Blonde haired girlfriend was walking around in some red with white pipping’d boy shorts that were just big enough to cover her vag. and half the crack of her cute little ass and my I drift for boobies T-shirt. She was cooking me some corn beef hash and eggs in the kitchen wich was a door off the corner of the small living room.

I was semi watching tv and her as bounce back and forth. I’m a multitasker, when all of a sudden i hear this comosion on the street bellow. Sounded like a bmw in trouble. So I get up and look out the window at the street bellow which we all know Caroline Street is a pretty steep hill. There are two car parked on my side of the street and about one car length up from them is a Van unloading some food for the restaurant below.

As I see a guy yelling at someone I see the rainbow fenders slide down the street from behind the van. Benny tries to just slide that BMW into the parking spot in front of the van but fails and almost takes out the red ford focus. He then slides down the street to the stop sign lays on the gas spins the car around and start driving up the side walk in front of the city tavern and parks on the sidewalk mind you.

I’m laughing my ass off and before you know it he is at my front door. When I go open the door I am greeted by Benny wearing an enormous south pole jacket with plaid shorts and a full grown black beard. He had come to see if he could buy the 13 inch tv that was in the bathroom that my girlfriend used when she took a bath at night. Strange I think, cause Benny had never been to my apartment and the 13" tv wasnt for sale…

I woke up at that point:ohnoes

omg I had the same dream! :shifty

I did too…except you didn’t notice me…in the corner…without my pants

that was quite interesting, good work

I seriously had this dream last night. There were like 5 other dudes with Benny but I didnt recognize them

lol, wow… I am about to say Pics or ban…

How do you suppose i do that?

I dont know… get creative

need paint diagram of events

I typed out the entire story. someone do the paint diagram

If I ever have dreams of benny I am going to off my self

WOOF WOOF!

Whats that, Lassie?

Let’s go help him out, girl

:lol:lol:lol:lol Ron, you make me laugh every time, man. You’re great. :hug

Hahahahahahahahaha

orly

Me, Benny, and a tub of butter. All I need in my dreams