Question for Sasha

Ian, buddy, i didnt even know who you were until last year…

you were banned by Greg… the same guy that locked this thread. All the evidence is in the admin section. You happily got involved in all kinds of drama amongst a group of individuals i had nothing to do with that resulted in your banning and the banning of Mike at the same time as well as one or two other individuals.

That was under the name Rotorkami Wa or someting.

You were then banned again, NOT BY ME AGAIN, for some other ramblings of which i honestly cant remember.

By that time you had crossed my path and i was vaguely aware of you, note after two bannings not by me.

I banned you after you, time after time, called me out. I had to go through a lot of bureaucracy to get that ban and you were NEVER unbanned… you simply came back when we switched to VB and i didnt REBAN you because i keep giving you the benefit of the doubt.

You were also banned off TSR multiple times and banned from toronto nissan depsite being a vendor… none of those bans had anything to do with me.

You also ripped a variety of people off in failed group buys that pre-date your SON bannings which is what started alot of the early antimosity towards you. I also had nothing to do with that.

So basically, you just lied again a whole bunch of times in your thread there.

I’ve been accused of moderating certian people or moving threads many many times when it was NOT me, it has happened in threads directly related to you and your ramblings because the other moderators and admin also cannot stand you.

I can provide links to specific examples where you or your buddies were moderated, accused me, only to find out later that it was not me… but no apologies were offered.

Basically you are wrong in almost every way.

Even your supporters have caught you in lies, for example your accusations that i had all kinds of club money in a secret bank account and was living off the interest. You made these claims on WESTD. The people who actually had the money you said that i had are on that forum and they came to me and told me about your lies.

Those specific lies are far worse than anything ‘childish’ i might say in response to your comments.

You have also made a variety of specific violent threats to various people on here, many of which have been documents and saved in hardcopy lest you be so stupid to act them out. For some reason, i think you are that stupid.

You will never be able to get away with your bullshit on son240sx, ever.