quik stock?

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=592032

hahahaha, the dude doesnt have like mods to increase HP, unlike quik did, just better tires, which still isnt stock, but he still ran a 11.24 on stock tires which is insane!!

why did he have to park it? no cage?

u r having a rough day today wiht reading arnt you?

yes he had to park the car due to the fact that there is no cage in it. i see where the dude says stock cars that are this fast should not have to have a cage, but at the same time i see where ppl are comign from sayin they need the cage, its safety, no matter if its modded or not modded, if it runs 11.50s or quicker thats fast and needs a cage incase he wrecks

that car didnt come stock with those tires?

:doh: I’m working on it.

its ok, we forgive you and well help u out :bigthumb:

That dude flat out rips in Z06’s…he got a 02 in the 11’s stock down to the tires…when it comes to driving skill he dominates

thats insane

those 2 poor guys at the FLDs couldnt make their Z06s perform for shit.

I dont even think quik could do that.

that old guy if its him was regetted from his menture for autocross cause he just plain out sucked driving

i wanted to run him but couldnt cause of the rad i had that day

woot thats moving for a Z06! that guy is insane at driving

if he brings that car to PRP, he’ll struggle to hit 11.7s

i need to get one of those!! hey swift… drive into me so i can buy a new zO6

Darkstar loves teh Chebby

ya i saw one of them get spanked by a dodge truck real bad. pretty sad. I know diesels can run good, but a new ZO6 should be mid-high 11s stock. It’s possible that red/gray Dodge may have run low 12s-high 11s, but the vette should’ve spanked it at FLD

that dodge at FLD is supposely a low 13 truck

apparently torque management and the finicky LS7 clutch really make the car slow off the line, if you dont know what ur doing. RAnger appears to have the launch down to a science!!

That Dodge looked faster than that. If thats true, the guy in the ZO6 should return it.

I beleive Mauro Kisak was running 11.40s at PRP a few weeks back with a C6 ZO6. His was stock w/headers, CAI, & a “mail order” tune in the ECM. It didn’t look slow off the line at all.