Quiks 02 silverado build up

runs out of fuel on topend

I guess you got this figured out :cool:

The truck runs very, very well. Congrats on building a very nice truck.

agreed. mine is a 3500 but foot stalls at 3400 and flashes to 4k. daily driven, hauls my bike, bed full of mulch, what ever, i even pulled my little trailer with the tractor on once.

yea this converter supposed to be a 3200 to 3500 race on behind a LS1 but behind the truck it stalls to 3800. at first it wasnt so loose it was only like 3k now its alot looser.

its nice having OD and with 410s im at about 2200 rpms at 70mph. i did notice with this cam that below 1800 rpms it kinda bucks alittle. especially around 1300 rpms but is a sure beast all the way to shift point. first gear is just so short you cant manually shift it fast enough

Congrats on the truck Quik … Seems like its comming around good. I wanna see it in person

bump for new update.:booty:

:blah::blah::blah:

come on, lets hear it, why this is three trannys now, and what less than 50 miles?

either the input shaft,output shaft, plantery gears, sunshell went.

heavy truck,3800 stall, hard shift setup,powa and weak internals dont make for a trans lasting long. whatever went it broke bad. must be why alot of trucks go with 80Es intead of 60Es… and actually it has more then 50 miles on it thank you sir

0h yea don thanks alot

pics of pcv delete

i need to get pics. but i just used caps to cap off everything and used two breathers. one on the valve cover and another one in the back. ones large and ones a small one

thats what i thought, im going to be deleting my pcv

Y?

cuase ls1s eat oil like mofos threw the pcv system, and delteing it and running breathers still lets the crankcase pressure out, and keep the oil in were it needs to be