R34 GTR-Stolen * Keep an eye out + 15,000USD reward

Does hehave a Chasis number? I can pass it on to the Caribbean forums, there are a few less than reputable dealers there unfortunately, known for these kind of things.

The chassis number is: BNR34-004751
The engine number is: RB260725904

Adrian

what is the best way to protect your car from being stolen anyhow? lowjack, boomerang or a shotgun and a rocking chair?

Thanks, & posted. It usually takes 3-4 weeks for anything to reach the ground on this side of the world.

for people that seriously doubt it will be imported here. ever seen the amount of illegal imports in montreal? they have more than enough r33 gtr’s, s15’s, r34’s, etc… roaming around all the shady importers there. so yes there is a small possibility of it coming here.

it will go to trinidad for sure. all of them rosta baii’s will be all over the car. the amount of skylines they have down there is ridiulous.

DarkManX, are you from Trinidad? If so, do you have the awesome accent? :slight_smile:

The word has been spread around Trinidad already. Alot of people are just lauhing it off but over the last 5 years there have been over 100 cars impounded by interpol in conjunction with teh Japanese Embassy and TRinidad police.
Talking to some of teh guys about it, only one guy stated what we were all thinking but too scared to post online. There are 3 notorious skyline dealers, two of which have been in and out of jail for this type of thing.
Unfortunately the guys that buy RB26s , the option of a cheap car or half cut causes them to lose their scruples.

Darkman are you from Trinidad also?

I’m a Trini too…Half…but it’s all good right?..right? haha

nope not a trini, but a lot of my nissan buddies are. i am east indian, not west indian =]

Nothing, I doubt insurance is even mandatory in Malaysia. And if it was regular insurance, he would only get a few thousand, but I doubt a car like that would be on regular insurance. Either none or he had everything done to the car covered. If he had everything covered, considering the reward is 15000$, the insurance pay out would probably be over a hundred thousand cause that’s probably the cars worth since he offers such a huge reward.