Holy Crap!!

The police just called, they found my car. It’s been gone since Dec. 6th. I was already paid out from insurance and oddly enough just made a deal to purchase a car yesterday. What should I do? Would insurance ask for the money back or would I get it for cheaper. Plus I’m not sure I want it back, though it was a great car in great shape it just did nothing for me. I guess it goes to auction if I don’t buy it.

What to do

Anthony

I can’t remember what it was… was it the tan S13 stolen from West Ed? Glad to hear they found it at least!

if it’s in good condition buy it back, hoepfully insurance won’t want their money back, and sell it off if it’s a 240 for mroe then it should be sold for

How much are they asking? You can probably make a quick profit by selling to someone on here. If it’s cheap enough, hit me up by PM so I can get a DECENT winter car this year! :E

You allready have one! It’s yellow. :E

Yeah. Thanks. JERKOFF. :E

i can;t believe they found it!

I’m just joking Kris. You know I can’t resist a stab at your Spec V. :anal

You allready have one! It’s yellow. :E[/quote]

Ya know I really hate to say it but… :headz: owned

This happened to my friends sister, Her insurance paid her more than the car was accually worth so when they found the car she told them (the ins company) to just keep the car.