i just spent 800 bux on the stereo 2 weeks ago
brand new tekniq steering wheel in it
and 500 bux worth of tools in my trunk
my wallet was in the glove box too :cry
so fucking gay
and now i have to go get a new drivers licence tm
and go to my insurance company to talk to my agent
this whole thing just totaly sucks :sad

Damn man sorry to hear… They stole your 180? This is my worst fear… I hope she comes back in one peace.

Sounds lately like those fags who were stealing all the Civics are moving on to better cars. :axe:

so my junky spec v is ok then right haha.

that really sucks, i hope my car never gets stolen! i dont want to go through that crap, and you rarly get the value for your car through ins, and you also had mods and what not that your ins prob didnt know about.

shitty luck man.srry to hear.

That’s why you get an appraisal and insure it for that value.

it was my 240sx
and my uncle is my insurance agent
so it should work out well hopefuly
but still this is no fun
just the thought that someone is like gutting my car right now send chills up my spine :sad

fuck. . .sorry to hear that buddy. . .keep buggin the cops about it. . .and let those mutherfuckers burn . … .

sorry to hear dude … goodluck getting it back and hope they find it at the least

that really sucks man. best of luck to you

ouch man thats a rough couple of weeks, however, bad luck comes in 3’s so your not out of it yet. You should post pics of it in case someone on here see’s it.

yeah i guess this are the new HOT wheels

If your car is insured with ING I would urge you to check with your broker on this.

I went to present a new appraisal the other day and as soon as ING heard that my car was “modified” and is classified as “Residual Market Risk” as per this new “auto reform bill” (that is 2 years old)they cancelled my policy with them right there on the spot.

It never was insured under the “19 clause” (which gives you full coverage based on your appraisal) so if anything had happened during this time, I would’ve only been covered for the book market value.

As it stands, my car has no insurance, I cannot drive it and I am changing broker companies because Canada Brokerlink sucks ass. At no point in time was anything of this information passed onto me. The broker said that if anything had happened they would’ve insured me for the full amount promised (which I doubt HIGHLY)

At no point in time during these “changes” was ANY of my documentaion transfered to the new company from Economical to ING <con artists>. It would’ve have been so bad if they were on top of this and let me know rather than let me drive around for the last 2 years with my car insured for $4,000.

I highly reccommend that anyone who has modified their vehicle in any way shape or form to sit down and hash it out and put it all on the table. Because there is a chance that if anything happens to your car, they can possible refuse you a claim (they say they won’t and can’t, but they’re only after your money. When you need them and they hear that you’ve done and engine swap or even “altered the wheel size” they can possibly drop you like a hot rock and leave you to the birds) leaving you effectivly fucked.

And I hope you get your car back man.

Wow, that sucks. I’m with Aon Reed Steinhouse and they are fully aware of the modifications done to the car, I didn’t want to get screwed so I made sure .

you paid 4000 for ins! wow! im paying 3800yr for my 03spec(FULL COVERAGE). with TIG insurance aka, the insurance guys.

pics of car and some outstanding details to tell it apart from other 240’s
theres a nice sized dent on the drivers rear side and a crack on the turning light above it
paint on front bumper fadded because of an accident i was in
you can still see the white scratches underneath the poor black cover up job
crack in the drivers side front fender by the side marker
passenger side marker on the fron it cracked in half
front window has some minor cracks and chips
passenger sideskirt right infront of the rear wheel well there is a noticeable ammount of rust

vin number is: JN1HS36S5LW109565

heres some pictures to help out

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/4764/cimg1047aq1.jpg

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/2552/damageqg7.jpg

I’ll be sure to keep an eye out now I know what to look for.

will keep an eye out for a licence plate …799 if there dumb enough to leave it on and the small dent on left side, good luck

full licence plate is

FYK-799

I’m paying 1300 a year for My Pulsar GTIR Full coverage

1300$ is only a dream for me haha