Spec Hit on 178st

FUCK! this sucks… driving down 178st to the whyte mud, dude in a caravan turned left into my car. i was doing about 60 he was gunning it to get through the intersection that was packed up on my 2 left lanes and the thought he had an in, well nope sure didnt. i didnt’ nkow what hit me, before i knew it i missed a pole by about 1 cm and my gf was being taken to hopsital and my neck hurts like a bitch! but oh well coulda have been 100 times worse if i would have been goign faster and he would have hit my door. anyways enough talk heres some pics

so write off? hard to say eh? my airbags didn’t go off, not even the side ones, werid…

front SER symbol flew off, haha its all i have not of my spec

where my CAI was, filter was about 20 meters away

guy that hit me
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i11/xrider_photos/IMG00028.jpg

wow, that’s shitty dude, hope your GF is ok.

Wow you werent kidding when you said you were close to that pole. Hope you guys are ok.

DAMN!!

Hope it all works out for you and your GF!

ouch, Hope you feel better in the morning (you wont, it’ll be sore like something else…) but still hope you feel better.

Airbags probably would have made more of a mess if they did deploy and it doesn’t look like enough sensor we’re tripped.

Where’s the air filter for your intake? That sucks dude, sue the shit outta him and buy an STi lol. Seriously tho, Hope you and your girlfriend are ok rob.

Jesus christ … . good to see you guys got out of that alright … . hope things turn out better for you and your girlfriend. . .

what happened to the guy that hit you?

Holy fack… good to see you’re ok dude. How’s your girlfriend doing?

Just be thankful you guys weren’t on the bike :slight_smile:

Wow man that’s shitty… Hope you and your GF sue the shit out of him… As for if it’s a write off looks like there isn’t much front “frame” damage. But it does look like your A Pillar “Frame” might be bent. Its good your airbags didn’t come out, It would of been written off right away. But this is a 50% chance of write off.

ahh thanks for the support guys, gotta love NECC for that. This just sucks, now im stuck driving a damn ford fusion, haha oh well its not to bad its loaded and has some balls.

Damn nick i was goign to call you when i got back from grand prarie to buy that wideband 02 sensor, well i gues we will see. Insurance said they will cover all the parts and replace them exact so that is good, since my hid was smashed etc.

the cone for the CAI was across the street lol its now in my trunk. yah but i will find out monday if shes a write off, half of me wants it to be so i can get a WRX the other half just loves this car! but we will see

As for my GF she is ok just some deep tissue pain but give that time and it will be good, me, just like you said fallen it hurt about 20 times more this morn and it radiated to my back. but whatever could have been worse if i was goign just a bit faster or if i would have hit that pole!

That bites! Hope you and your gf feel better soon, best of luck with your car, either getting it fixed, or a decent settlement if it’s a writeoff.

Damn… That’s gotta be the worst part.

Naw just kinding. Get well soon!

Holy shit man you were DAMN close to that pole…

wow… that was yesterday? i drove through there at around 930pm, must have been later.
id claim back and neck problems so you can get compensation for that.
atleast you didnt paint your bumper yet…

hope you guys are ok!

haha its hillariuos everyone is telling me to sue, but i hoenstly dont have anything to sue for. just minor back.neck pain, i can still work, well im an EMT on a rig so i dont exactly do any of that but thats ok. it happened at about 6pm, they had us out of there at i think 7pm or so, the tow truck guys cleaned it quite well to.

And my god i keep thinking how close i was to that pole, and how close he was to hitting my door. both could have been much more seroius/fatal! but thank god.

so any thoughts on other cars, cause im thinking WRX, that is if its a write off? Or maybe a nissan Versa? hahahaa

glad to hear you are both doing ok. it could have been much worse. you both are in my thoughts.

versa is ugly… i say wrx.

Damn that sucks. Glad you’re okay.

You’d probably be dead if you were in an S13. :lol:

bah fuck wrx. …

Nissan GT-R!

hahaha good point :lol

and kyle i was joking about the versa, they are ridiculous. and how do write offs work they give black book value?