Spec Hit on 178st

Volvo C30

3.5 Altima Coupe…

well you and your gf should get some decent injury compensation out of this one… atleast enough to cover physio!!

well shes a write off, i was out in the dirty GP working so i just got back, and i paid 17,500 for it almost 2 yrs ago, and they are giving me 16,200 hahaha yess. so i can’t complain there, but i’ve been looking and i think im going to spend 20-25 on a new car, and WRX’s are the 25-30 range which sucks

any suggestions thoughe guys? new ideas are good.

If you can get over the tall ugly looks of the new spec v… then engine is nice. :E

do you get to part out your car? they let me take a couple of things off my 04 when i wrote it off.

i guess thats ok, as long as you can get a new car that you will enjoy thats in your price range.
goodluck!

and yah if you can part out anything, post up!

no i dont belive i can take anything off of it which sucks ass, now i have a bunch of stock spec v parts sitting in my garage. but someone should find out where the car is and buy up those parts. nothing was ruined aftermarket except the CAI, and HID’s

heres more pics

What stock stuff do you have?

fuck… you JUST bought new tires right? shitty deal, 80% of the car is still usable.
all it

yah tires prob have about 1-1500km on them. somehitng like that. i have the stock header, haha no one wants that
springs
exhaust
intake

and set of winter rims, stock 240 tear drops, and some winter floor mats are all i have left of that car, and the SER symbol off the front

You don’t have any leads on where they took her? I kinda want to get the rims.

I will let you know when i find out, I think they will tell me when its all said and done and i get my cheque and such. One rim was fuckkked up though so you’d only be getting 3 good ones just so yas know, but i guess one more would be easy to come by on ebay or something

What insurance company do you deal with… I’ll find her for ya.

AMA in kingsway!

cool there yard is up pas the west wing on the henday… 210St or somthing. I’ll run by and see if it is there.

whats the yard called? it would talke 5 min to just call.

so have any ideas on a new car yet?

Hey the yard is diamond salvage on 7110 51 ave, 450-9500.

all mods on my sig are on that car so giver guys there should be some good deals!

ps i think im getting an rx-8 04, but we will see how that goes they are so much damn fun

^ i figured thats where it was… usually ama sends there totalled cars there. but ryan said it was in the west end so i was like wtf…

Dude go WTF yourself. AMA has 2 yards fuck tart. It was on the west end so I taught it would have been closer for them. That’s where they took my 04 Spec V.

your not the only one with ama just so you know. i know they have 2 yards!
no need to get all bent over this.

i was just simply asking which one it was, as i didnt know where the west end wrecker was.

haha i want 1 rim, one of my stockers had some curb rash when i bought it. hoping to get that fixed.
i might stop by there today… does anyone want anything that i could take off quickly and throw in my trunk?