R34 GTR-Stolen * Keep an eye out + 15,000USD reward

hey guys, sorry to post a thread from another forum but something like this needs to spread asap.

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/107732-my...tr-stolen.html

guy had his GTR jacked… keep an eye out there is a reward $!5,000 USD
anyone in vancouver should watch for it…
peace,

$15,000 USD reward. WOW

I hope he gets his car back. I wonder how much would he get from insurance?

wow thats a shitty buz, of course we know some good importers to canada, but im not sure if they can import a r34, so it would most likely be imported to the UK, or Japan, or somewhere where its actually legal

fucking cunts!~ this world is turning to shit. no one respects one another any more.

haha, i would have been keeping my eyes out for that car anyhow, regardless if it was stolen or not…
^shitty joke

wowzerz! prolly in amillion pieces right now!
That cars bad!

J

Damn yo !
That sucks major balls, but still I wonder how they got through all that security.
I mean it’s either they are SERIOUS PROFESSIONALS, like crazy hardcore, or his wife is just a retard and didn’t check up on it ASAP.

…or maybe the people who guard the complex had something to do with it and turned a blind eye :slight_smile:

wowwwww how did that beauty get stolen!

damn, that GTR looks nuts too! feel sorry for that dude…

So I’m taking a plane to BC and starting a full out search. For 15,000 whos with me!?

but really, that sucks. Recently cars have been stolen like mad…

and btw that is a BEAUTIFUL GTR. Damn.

u need to read the post again

yeah wow thats a real reality check, no matter how safe you think your car is, there are people that can get past it.
hope he gets it back though.

Canada’s import laws are a piece of shit, fuck this country and their rules. Therefore I highly doubt it will be imported here.

I hate thieves. Thieves need their hands chopped.

Someone who works so hard, to what extend only God knows, as no one can really feel how hard you work for things in life except yourself, and then some asshole loser who is not man enough to work himself, decides to just take away someone’s hard work just like that. Pathetic life forms!

I hope the thief or thieves are found and given what they deserve and I hope that guy reclaims his lost property… So sad man.

Wow that sucks.

God dam that car is hot,
Fuckk…
speachless…

easy to get by all that stuff, 45 sec tops, dont belive, lets use your car as a guinea pig, any takers?

It’s likely the car already had a buyer before the theft. Such a shame, it’s such a unique car that it will be very difficult to replace.

gone in 60 seconds…