R35 GTR...hard to push the limits?!

^^^ Sounds good. As long as you say “to me”

I can’t want to see this GTR at the Autoshow now. I’m really interested but from the pics I’ve seen the car seems huge.

It’s a little bigger than R34. But even R34 seemed huge until I saw one personally which was actually pretty small… maybe smaller then 350z?

yeah i’ve seen both in person, the r35 is defiantly bigger looking but alot of that if the fact when u consider an r32 came with 16’s and an r35 has 20’s lol naturally the car is gonna look bigger…

but yeah there an r34 in the parking lot beside my house it’s beside an mr2… honestly it’s barely any bigger, i mean it is since it’s more of a box and the mr2 is a wedge but its barely any longer and just a little taller

Im sure Nissan left the GTR with lots of tuning potential, how else did they capture the aftermarket?

Right now, as of 2008 the technology is probably super futuristic…But give it 2-3 years from now and everyone will be tuning these beasts… Besides, (Im speaking for myself) why worry? These things are going to be 100k in Canada:(