Dyno and quarter mile times for my G35

So I recently had my car dynoed at Lightspeed Innovations in RedDeer on thier Mustang dyno which has been known to read low in compairison with other dynos in Alberta but it is consistent with itself. So with an Intake plenum spacer, CIA and Stillen 2.5" true dual exhaust it put down 230whp and I cant remember the torque number off hand. We then installed the JWT TT and finally got the car sorted out it had a wiring issue we then got rid of the cats. It Dynoed at 395whp and 376ft/lbs at 6.8psi with Jim Wolfs base tune. It ran 12.7@112.55mph with 2.09 60’ time on pump gas with 19" street tires. Next year I will try 9psi and try some timming adjustments as well as maybea race gas tune and a set of Drag radials.The car feels fast it pulls hard through every gear, it pulls as hard in 5th as it does in 3rd and has not lost any drivability it feels stock with the addition of more power that its total smooth and the turbos are spooled by 2500rpm. Next year my goal is 11s on a stock bottom end. I would highly recommend this kit for you G35 and 350Z drivers.

Damn! sounds great! My turbo dream is dying a premature death - crazy transport costs and border hassles are shutting me down from shipping me SE-R to SFR, and I can’t take the time off to drive it there. :wall:

Thats too bad it would have been a sweet set up. See if Tim will sell you the kit and you could have it installed up here.

The kit for the 6-spd isn’t ready yet - they need a car to test-fit it on - I was hoping mine could be the one, but shipping is $2400-2700 each way! and no guarantees Customs won’t give me grief. Argh!

Man that’s wicked. nearly 400whp. Must be a beast eh. I wish I had the cash to do something like this. What do you expect at 9 psi? 450?

Ya 450whp would be nice my original goal was 400whp and we could get that with a tune but you always want more and I still want the car reliable so I am not sure how far I will go . I might be getting a dual throttle body intake as well it is supposed to be good for 50-60whp we will see how it goes. I am planning to get some Ohlin coilovers and sway bars as well so I will be way over my $5000/year budget.

Take a long weekend drive it down fly back. When it is done fly down and drive it back flights would be $1000-1500 thats way cheaper than shipping. If you have the time to drive it down and get back.

What are you using for engine management? What is all included in the kit? Injectors and rails as well?

Using a split second box for engine managment. Still running factory injectors and rails just a larger fuel pump.