RC Car Thread

iight dude

Sweet !! good to see some one else into the old school rayco’s!! I still got my 2 one modded and one stock … Rhere absolutely a blast!!!

Not to kill someone’s sale dude but I really would think three times b4 buying an evader seriously!!! just my opinion though!!

whys that? please pm meeee

Yea I love the old shcool cars, especially the bigger ones. What model Raco’s do you have? I have been looking for another Jac Rabbit to pick up soon.

Evaders= poop, sorry Steve

I would stick with the HPI or Losi trucks. My last Nitro XXX-NT was almost as good as my Rush. I would pick up another Rush in a heart beat.

here is mine
RC18t:
Mamba 6800kv brusless motor & speed controler
GPM aluminum shocks
Losi Smasher tires with chrome dish wheels
Deans connectors

it needs some lovin since its all in pieces now. needs lots of new parts to survive the abuse i put it through lol

I have one of those shitty DUB 1/10th scale magnums that i’ll take out it the light snow/ice to mess around with the dog with. I’d love a cheap truck to just mess around with…The one is the classifieds is TEMPTING.

20wrx09, where in renss ya live?

i live on bellview terrace. about a block from the boat launch

Ahhh yup, know where that is, like 3 blocks away from me

nice… where are you located?

2nd st

saw ur car as i was leavin my garage down there

i have a traxxas 4tec electric that i jsut put in the mamba max with 7700 kv brushless motor…

No, i made it to 73mph @29,034rpms. (friends dad has this wierd thing that attaches to your car/truck to tell top speed and rpms he made… mechanical engineer for 35 years… i have no clue how it works. i wish i had pics.)

And on that run it wasnt running all to good, and i was only using 33% fuel. and my clutch was foked. Ima try again when tax season comes… dump another 400 into it like last year haha

As said before, i dont have pics of the new setup on my rs4-2. But heres what it looked like prior. Had a Nitrostar .18 and 1 speed. awd belt broke. so i was burning out EVERYWHERE. shit was redic.

Orig motor .15 gayness

.21 W/Tuned pipe

R34 Skyline body with LEDS

room i do all my rc / other crap in…

All paint/decals done by me. Used wrong paint. and it chipping off everytime i use it, so i bought a new body and sparyed 2 coats of clear over it and put it on shelf to preserve it :rofl

When i got them… Work meisters S1 all chrome. +3/+9mm offsets.

Old Skyline body i sold on ebay :cry:

^Wing from The AE86 kit^

350z body i never painted:

Now the imfamous AE86. Behold, shitty black crackle paint! (NOT done on purpose. idk if you guys remeber, but earlier this year(09) a recall on black and white testor paint. WELL i got 3 cans of it. and this is what happened when it dried. ) Also the blue wing was from a AE85 i had a while back.

O hai Custom CF plate :excited

HPI Rush Nitro Evo. T.15 pullstart / HPI RS4-3 2spd tranny tuned pipe etc

HUGE parts pile i won on ebay worth over 300. 1 2spd tranny, .15/.18ss/.18OS motor. alot of suspension parts etc. 20 bucks :lol

And heres the last time i drove it before the motor swap:

~35mph into a curb. broke a couple things and litterally cracked the rim in 4 places. took the tire off and it cumbled. :lol

Mod list for RS4-2 as of right now:
-K4.6 H.O
-2 speed tranny
-HPI Tuned Pipe
-Front suspension
-Rear suspension springs
-Alum. Front diff mount
-Alum. Rear Arms
-Alum. Front Knuckles
-CF Top plate
-Scraped the old idea of 1pc axles front and rear and went back to dogbones.
-JDM lugnuts
-CF Exhaust!
-Work rims
-more but i forgot

I also have a kyosho ultima GP that i bought when i was 14?/15
some OLD electric rc car from teh early 90’s. and a SHITLOAD of parts

I like the clear 350z, thats how I run my NSX lol. Just couldnt decide what color to paint it, so I left it clear. I like it cause you can see everything with out taking the bodyclips out.

post updated :lol limit to 30 pics per post :frowning:

I’ll have to revive my hobby of RC cars. I have a nitro RS4, nitro evader st, rc10t3, some other truck I believe, and a boat. :rofl

The boat is cool but it needs a brushless motor.

Damn, I gotta post up my T-Maxx on here!

Mod list for RS4-2 as of right now:
-K4.6 H.O
-2 speed tranny
-HPI Tuned Pipe
-Front suspension
-Rear suspension springs
-Alum. Front diff mount
-Alum. Rear Arms
-Alum. Front Knuckles
-CF Top plate
-Scraped the old idea of 1pc axles front and rear and went back to dogbones.
-JDM lugnuts
-CF Exhaust!
-Work rims
-more but i forgot

Orly? :lol

I have White TE37s for my NSX. I think its in storage, or I would get some pics.

Your not cool unless all your parts come from hongkong. :lol i have so much more stuff but dont have pics. im at my girls and stole all the pics from my facebook :lol

Yea, I have gotten lots of parts from HK. I try not too, but some of the oddball parts, thats the only way to get them.