real 300zx fan!

Does it come witha Flux-Capacitor? :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry, had to say that. :smiley:

All kidding aside, each person has their own thoughts and perceptions of what they envision as a good mod. And to each their own of course. As Patrick has mentioned, there are certain mods and certain things that are just not done to a Z. For the most part, Z owners are usually purists who strive to maintain the integrity, appearance and performance of a Z. Of course each owner has added their own personal touch to their ride that will say something about themselves but usually within certain boundaries/limitations. It takes brave soul to step outside those boundaries and dabble with mods that would be considered tabboo or sacreligious. I commmend the owner of that Z for “Bravely going where no one has gone before”, but he will also have to understand and appreciate the majorities views and perspectives of his efforts as well - good and not so good.

Case in point.
I just removed a very expensive HKS Catback system in lieu of a more civilized dual muffler set-up. I’ve already been told that I was crazy to do so. That the HKS sysytem is a top drawer one and that it looks great on the Z. Even with those comments, I was still motivated to replace it even though there was nothing mechanically wrong with that system. Heck, it may have produced even better HP than my new Megan system. Notwithstanding all of the above, I replaced it anyway. Why, - esthetics and personal perceptions of what’s acceptable and pleasing to me. No different than what the other Z owner has done with his Z.