real story told by old lady that i overheard

so im sitting at jury duty and i overhear this old lady talking to another old lady…, liiike 65+ years old…talking about driving…

she says this :

lady 1 “…and i never drive at night, i never really have to … but one time i was out somewhere and driving home it was dark out, and i was trying to turn on my lights and i had no idea how since i haven’t driven at nite in so long, so i had to pull over and get the manual out to find out how to turn on the lights!”

both ladies giggle…

im like ohhhh u fucking old geese

OMFG… this is why people need to be re-tested… and why the US needs a real license system, and not just the basic BS one we have…

omg dangerous!

http://www.thelogbook.com/work/khbs9/olddrunks2.jpg.

they are all sleeping by then how will they know they are a hazard?

LOL @ the old geeeeeeeeese

you have no idea the things we hear and have to put up with when working at advance, or infact anyone that works in auto. The stories I could tell!!

At least she knew to pull over and look in the manual, but still wow.

Wow, and I thought most old people bought new cadillacs or impala’s… and those have auto on lights. Man talk about lame!

Old age driving licenses ftw.

:eek: wow…just…wow.

bump

what a bunch of DOPES

:picard:

Old people who drive think they are always right too. Like yesterday there was an old geezer in the right hand lane at a light with a big sign that says RIGHT LANE MUST TURN RIGHT. Light turns green and he goes straight and then looks at me like i’m the retarded one.

OH and old people are always in the left lane… doing 10mph under.

i guess props to her for actually looking it up versus the other set of old/retarded drivers who just drive with no lights on.

Fuck lights

headlights i don’t need no stinking headlights!

Exactly what I was thinking. I wouldn’t give this woman crap for still being sane enough to pull over and figure it out before continuing to drive.