Dumbest Shit You Saw While Driving....

ITS FINALLY HERE…

The Offical Dumbest Shit You Saw While Driving Thread…

just today on my way home from school i saw a dude with old monte carlo under the car with it jacked up on a gravel driveway…ya and no jack stands

also i seen, probably about 99 possibly 210 year old lady driving the biggest 80`s caddy i ever seen. she drove right through a red light after the light was red for like 2 mins and the cars were all stopped. they should retest old people once u hit the ages between 60 to dead

what have YOU seen???

your tenses are killing me.

you get the point. its dumb shit cant be correct on grammar with shit that hurts your brain

idiot bus drivers (both school and public) just plowing along not paying attention or caring who is in their way. yes, i realize your bus is big, however that does not give u the right to cut me off, take up my lane, or switch lanes and make turns without signaling…

many other retards who don’t signal, in busy traffic, while bouncing in and out of lanes. if i was a cop, i would ticket them everytime, for every offense i could.

and word on the old people. but you can’t just re-test the elderly, you’d have to re-test everyone every 10 years or so… which would be fine in my opinion…

There’s just too many things that happen on a daily basis, for me to type it all out.

lol

he will get whats coming to him real soon…and he knows what it is

lol.
a body slam.

I recently saw someone drive off with the gas hose still in their tank.

Another favorite from when I used to live on niag falls blvd was the people who would u-turn at the lights and run over the concrete median with 3, sometimes all 4 wheels, and bottom the shit out of their car. The surprised look on their faces was priceless, even though you think they’d be expecting that since the retards probably do it every time.

lol i HAVE seen an old guy get out of his car at tops but left it in drive. and it drove through the next spot and hit another car in the next isle

*have seen

one my time newman and this will happen…

http://www.harleyrace.com/wlw/sedalia72002/acetr4.jpg

lol!!!

I was walking out of Tops one day and I overheard a woman almost in tears because she couldn’t find her car. The reason she couldn’t find it was because she parked so far up in the parking space. I then watched her and she walked to her little white Saturn and a gentleman putting his groceries into the back of his Saturn asked her if she had a husband. The woman answered with a yes, and then the man told her to have her husband drive next time.

Shitty phone pic:

I saw this broad fail to yield to the merging shuttles at the airport as the signs direct you to do, get honked at by the shuttle behind her for it, talk to the passengers about it, then honk her own horn in defiant retaliation well after the incident had passed.

I almost spoke up from the back seat to tell her why she was being honked at, but I figured why bother?

REPOST DUE TO FAGOTRY OF ORIGINAL:

ITS FINALLY HERE…

The Offical Dumbest Shit You’ve Observed While Driving Thread…

On my way home from school today, I witnessed a gentleman with an old Monte Carlo laying under his car on a gravel driveway without a jackstand for additional support.

I have also witnessed an an elderly woman, ranging from 99 to 210 years old, driving the largest 1980’s “caddy” I have ever observed in my life! Aformentioned woman drove straight through a red light that had been red for at least two minutes, but continued throught it while all of the other motorists at the light were at a standstill. I earnestly believe they should retest senior citizens starting at age 60.

What have you witnessed my friends?

Sincerely,

Layzie

i hate horn honkers.

a few days ago, i was coming home from work, i got off at the milestrip exit of the 219. At the light near target/regal, there are 3 lanes. the speed limit is 50ish. Most people use the far right lane to make a turn onto regal drive, but it actually continues a fair bit after the intersection. I was approaching in the far right lane as the light turned green. Traffic starts to move forward slowly. the right lane was completely clear. Some guy in a black escape apparently assumes that I am turning and makes a right on red only a few car lengths ahead. Fortunately, I was in a high enough gear that i was able to speed up and scoot in front of the traffic that was just starting to move in the middle lane.

Whatever. No harm, no foul.

Well at the next light the guy in the escape comes flying up next to me, rolls down his window and starts into a tirade about how he has kids in the car, i’m an asshole driving like a maniac, etc etc. I just turned my music up and ignored him…

Oblivious. :roll2:

:rolljerk:

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10428&highlight=air+horn

:mamoru:

haha. :tup:

you guys are gonna 69 with one holding the other in an upright position??? wow… skills…