Dumbest Shit You Saw While Driving....

3/10

i’m a bit disappointed.
I KNOW you have more in you.

wasn’t that called the flying 69 on jackass?

last weekend i witnessed a car up on a scissor jack, with no jackstands, on dirt… while uneven on the side of a hill. it was pretty sweet

My old man I were driving to work about 8 years ago on the 219. In the road ahead of us was a large truck tire/wheel so we swerve out of the way. The neon that was behind us was a bit too close and did not evade said tire. He hit it, lauched about 3 - 4 feet in the air and slammed to the ground, breaking his front suspension. He almost smashed into our car when he got air. Funniest shit ever.

I remember last winter I was coming down the Sweet Home off-ramp from the 990N. Clear bright morning, roads dry, already halfway down the offramp so it’s not like anything could have snuck up, yet still someone managed to just drive their car down the side of the embankment. Maybe you just had to be there, but there was absolutely no explanation for someone losing control there. I immediately concluded that it was a broad who dropped her lipstick.

deer?

come to california, you’ll get at least 10 stories for every 15 minute drive you go on.

Doubtful. Towards the end of a long 270* loop maybe 100’ before a stop sign. Not really a place where deer run, and she would have had plenty of time to stop anyhow. Guy or girl I’d have money on the tried to pick up something up off the floor and accidentally pulled the wheel with them since they were already turning right and just turned right a little too hard. down the embankment

I saw a Toyota Sequoia with the plate “TANKUGOD”

I saw a VW once…that was pretty dumb

Drive in the city, signs dont mean a damn thing

a picture is worth 1000 words… i came out to my car in tops parking lot to see this fucker parked like this…

thats my honda on the right…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/94wvwglxvr6/Picture280_01Jun06.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/94wvwglxvr6/Picture277_01Jun06.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/94wvwglxvr6/Picture278_01Jun06.jpg

oh man, sorry taz, i better back off…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/94wvwglxvr6/Picture281_01Jun06.jpg

yes it was the beater… but still. pretty gay. i got in my car and they had a nice new dent in their passenger side door.

They should have had a scrape shaped like a cock’n’balls.

In the past week:

Driving down Sheridan, an older dude in a Buick takes a left into the opposing lane stops about 15 feet in. Backs up slowly and then sits there for a minute wondering what to do next.

Again driving down Sheridan, younger girl in a neon almost takes out a Saab. Then the both just sit there for 2 minutes in the middle of the intersection before realizing maybe they need to back up a bit.

On the way to work some angry looking lady in her Lexus SUV starts to head the wrong way towards me, I stop. Then she stops looking at me. I point at the "Do Not Enter signs plastered all over. She slooooooooowly backups up, takes about 2 minutes for her to go 15 feet and then go the right way.

I was on 190S on Grand Island yesterday. I start to pass a truck on the right because the fucker wouldn’t move over. At the same time some broad in a Lexus RX330 comes flying up on my ass. So I speed up a bit to give her room to get off my ass and this soccer mom on coke almost rips off my bumper and passes me like I’m standing still. I’m doing 80. She goes screaming down the highway, every little bump fully extending her suspension as she almost gets liftoff, the slightest curve inducing body roll. Surprise, she loses control and goes into a barrel roll!

Well, everything except the losing control and rolling the thing part is true. The loss of control and flipping it 20 times is what I was subconsciously hoping for.

I saw a guy driving up the offramp onto the 190 near Niagara falls. People were swerving everywhere. He just made a sharp right back onto the highway and continued on his way.

I was driving down 20 when they had closed half the road for construction. They had dug it out and it was all stone. I look to my right to see a school bus hauling ass down the wrong side going about 50, and the driver is on a cell phone and smoking a cigar.:rofl:Lucky there were no kids in it. He started slowing down when he saw a big trailer blocking his way, and I watched him in my mirror as he somehow shot between the cones and merged into traffic. I probably couldn’t have merged that well in my car, that man had skill! That road was great for idiot spotting.