dumbass of the day

im driving down sheridan near north forest (where the construction is) and its stop and go traffic. the guy in front of me (black focuz hatch) is talking on his phone. i think to myself, “wow, what a dumbass, hes gonna rear end someone, talking on the phone and not paying attention in stop and go traffic like that.”

coupple min later, still in stop and go, i notice he hangs up the phone and puts it down, 30 seocnds later, i see hard braking, and hear a ‘crunch’ and guess what? he rear ended the car in front of him.

so i guess mayb this particualr guy drives better while talking on the phone hahah that made my day.

i did that once in a rent a car. i learned my lesson :tup:

haha, that’s sweet :slight_smile:

there was this 25-ish meathead in a tinted camry i was behind during rush hour coming home yesterday. he managed to change lanes 3x within a goddam block, all while talking on his phone. so i do the ‘wtf are you doing’ arm wave while behind him, and i see him wave back in a similar fashion.

so at the next block (my windows are already down, rockin the ministry - cause i’m sweet) and he’s like ‘Got a problem?’ because he’s right next to me, and well - i apparently do have a problem with him. i turn my music down, look at him and say, ‘You’re changing lanes without using your signal. I have no idea what you’re going to do next when I’m behind you. That’s all.’

i think he was ready for some cockfight where i’d swear and yell at him. nope, i’m an adult, sorry. so he kinda looks away and nods, then goes back to talking on the phone. i like how he had an audience for his stupidity.

this is everyday life down here. people are idiots everywhere, but they seem extra special in the south.

LOL funny you should say that… I got rearended by someone on the phone on the way home from work.

lol @ shitty drivers