Dumbass driver thread

Here is the scene… I’m following a car into the Tops parking lot, they begin to go right and then decide to turn left to make a big circle so they can leave out of the driveway they came in. All the while talking on the phone and not using a blinker. Why is it that I then deserve to get flipped off? Is it because I was in my Silverado Ext Cab with a full brush guard that almost crushed her Grand Am right in the driver’s door? Or is just that she is a dumbass with no brain cells?

my gf told me about this, she said she was sry

Lol @ your sig, me too

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48517&highlight=morans

:tup:

This.

I’m driving down RT 5 heading to work near the flea market / antique world. See some kid make a right to pull in with his 05isg mustang and cream a gate pole. :rofl:

lol

They must have put stop signs on the 290 and I didn’t know because a few cars seemed to be braking for no apparent reason.

Apparently nobody noticed that they re-did the 7 corners intersection and the traffic lights. You can now make a right on red onto 20 from Mckinley (Say, coming from the mall). Problem is the fucking morons don’t pay attention to the lack of signs now, and they sit there blocking me for 5 minutes when there isn’t a car around. Honking does nothing. Just my luck the light turns red as soon as I get there and one idiot wastes 5 minutes of my life every time I’m coming back from Wegmans.

Females lol.

Just pretend your behind a school bus everytime this occurs.