Reliable / Daily KA-T Setup

I can vouch for the reliability of KA-T’s

I agree and disagree with some here.

R33 is right with your tuning, pick one: piggyback, standalone, tuned ECU, or SAFC - you shouldn’t need more than one if you intend to run daily boost. A tuned ECU like Jim Wolf or Enthalpy won’t allow much adjustment after the first tune, it’ll be annoying having to order/send/swap ECU’s everytime you want to make a little change to your tuning. Of course, that’s assuming you intend to do so…most people have a “set it and forget it” mentality once they are happy with a tune. The Emanage allows you to tune the car more frequently without having to send your ECU out, but the downside is that you have to find a competent tuner, locally. There are a few I’m sure.

A safe conservative tune will get you boosting in no time…but be disciplined and don’t blow up the motor by cranking up the boost without upgrading your injectors.

You don’t need an upgraded throttle body.

I think the stock SR downpipe is okay for your application. Judging by the list you created, I wasn’t sure if you were going for the “bare minimums” or upgrade anything and everything. You’d probably want to upgrade your downpipe if you were trying to squeeze every little bit out of it. But you could save yourself a few bucks here by skimping and going with an SR downpip.