All that is man.

and,

ITS RAPE TIME.

lol

-zong

instant win

barrett 50cal ftw

haha, nice. Now I will go see it.

wow if newman gave it a good review i’m in! I thought they’d fail hardcore on this.

:word:

i think i’ll go tomorrow

if you are looking for character development dont go see it, if you are looking for heads flying, literally, go see it.

just got back and i loved it. i never saw so many exploding heads and body limbs before in one movie.

i feel so manly right now. I think i actualy grew more chest hair after this movie.

saw it with surehot yesterday… The dialogue between rambo and blond chick from dexter were painful but then holy fucking shit was that the most violent movie ever or what??? I have now decided to refer to the movie as “fuckin Rambo”

On a side note i went to a stag party after that movie and came to the conclusion beer + rambo + strippers = All that is man…

TRUE STORY: As we were leaving a family got out in the row ahead of us and they had what looked like a 10 year old girl with them. I picarded that parental move…

That was one of the Best 90 minutes of my life.

I give major props to the Sound Engineer for knowing what guns really sound like and mines and mortors.

and also big props to the people that understand what a .50 cal will really do to someone.

Sylvester Stallone may be 62 years old, but hes a BADASS MOTHERFUCKER!!!

I want to go see it again, its so full of pure awesome.

wow, this movie rocked so hard… stallone on the 50 cal was freaking amazing LOL

:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ctnewman2/rambogun1wmv.gif

gif i made. lol.

wasn’t expecting alot

but that was the shit… so funny when the camera focuses in on the bad guy and stallone is chillin right behind him

CLASSIC

it was decent.

gotta love HGH - Stallone looks JACKED @ 62 years old!

Damn, it melts the dude. :slight_smile:

Already planning on seeing it. Glad to see it’s getting good manly reviews.

this movie was tits. not sylvester’s.

:jam::jam::jam::barf:

Ok so that;s why Im going to see it. I can’t stand movies with shitty effects.

ugh i have to see this, I Am Legend, and Cloverfield still…i’m way behind…

and kinda OT, did anybody see Sly’s new Rocky movie that came out not too long ago? was that any good?

god that was the FUCKING BEST

then they kept showing shots of him blowing people to pieces with the 50 cal and there is just meat splattered all over the front of the thing… fucking great.

also, when he first starts pwning, the arrows through the face were fucking FANTASTIC.

i need to see this movie again. soon.