Review: Smokin Aces

holy crap… definately a buy :smiley:

a+ review would read again

meh it was ok…was expecting more…

I heard it was pretty weak. From the previews Ive seen it looks pretty action packed but, if its anything like every other movie out then they showed all the good parts in the preview.

Its a solid movie, not what you would expect, some suprises but its not a twister by any means. Its a good action flick with a twist

there was definitely a lot going on in this movie.

loved it.

Ryan Reynolds, oh so hot… /gay talk

Anywho, so is this worth the 9 bucks/person the Regal charges now ?

really wtf 9 bucks

I liked it, lots of explosions…WTF with the infinite ammo mod to the 50 Cal. 5 round magazines…not 40 :stuck_out_tongue: Dudes get fucked up

there actually 10 round mags don…and yea she had way to many. But hey its a movie. And .50 cals dont throw guys 4 feet across a room when you get hit, you just explode. Anyone whos been overseas can tell you that much. .50’s cut you in half

I stand corrected

The tremors rule all.

went to see a movie last night…the sign out front at regal on transit said smocking aces - thought that was funny

I try to go to the market arcade when possible

supports buffalo

equidistant if not closer to us than regal

gated parking

and they validate the parking

and less people than regal

This movie sucked so much ass it isnt even funny. I could rant but it will just piss me off that I wasted $9 to see this movie that must of been written by a 9 year old.

This movie was fantastic. You just dont see these kinda movies any more. shoot first ask later. Random boobies and some sick gun fights. The only thing missing to complete this as the ultimate MAN flick was chuck norris or steven seagal. And maybe some fbods doing harry burnouts.

Alicia Keys, will you marry me?

How big is the theatre/pricing?

you forgot to add robots and lesbians.

well, there sorta were lesbians. The asassin with alisha keys was a lesbian. IDK if that counts though. and hmmm, I dont think there were any robots or robotics of anysort.