Richmond Hill Meet [Friday nights]

*** OFFICIAL EDIT ***

The RICHMOND HILL area meet occurs at the Tim Hortons parking lot on Leslie St. just south of 16th Av. on the West side south of the gas station. The meet happenes every FRIDAY at 9PM on the NORTH SIDE of the parking lot. It is a fairly small place but just right for a meet.

Directions coming from toronto: best to get to highway 404 north, exit on 16th Av go WEST, make a left on Leslie St (2nd light), and on the right side after the gas station you will see a Tim Hortons.

yeah i can show you where i totally self-destructed (refer to the “most embarassing automotive moments” thread to know what i’m talking about)

theres no timmies there!! theres coffee time. . theres timmies at bayview and 16th ot woodbine and 16th

Going south on leslie, pass 16th avenue, pass the gas station on the southwest corner, and right after that there’s a timmy’s.

it’s there. it’s lurking.

South of Shell… :wink:

yea we were there today

There was a subaru meet. Some of them were pretty damn nice.

lots of hott chicks go to study at that timmies at night time, just so all you single bastards know =P

my friend’s girl works there and we go pick her up from work around 10. everytime… i’ll see if i can bump into any 240sx’s…lol

hey i know that place, small parking lot though.

yea gymkhana style, you can sit there at lunch and watch 2398478294283 people back into the curb, anyway gonna be out there tnoight chilling maybe and maybe commerce gate yea 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

yea gymkhana style, you can sit there at lunch and watch 2398478294283 people back into the curb, anyway gonna be out there tnoight chilling maybe and maybe commerce gate yea 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)[/quote]

might pop by times square too. wheee!

were there every fooken day for 3 hrs lol… someone show up already… :evil: :evil: :evil:

if it helps, there are usually cute girls and the occasional milf that drops by.

we’ll all have a great time!

i might come out…some day

m i welcome to show up??

why not, are you the 86 that goes to commerce with yellow headlights ?

when is the next meeting?

ya thats me i took out the yellow headlights tho… stupid cops almost gave me a yellow ticket… so its back to white now but ya thats me =)

it’s highly random. you can usually find us there within the hours of ~9pm-12am ish… it varies daily.

We’re there almost every day though.