richmond hill and west end meet

Anybody interested in setting up a Richmond hill and West end meet?

I’ll be at Korean BBQ at 8pm w/ the lady friend… might swing by after

there is already a richmond hill meet which is on friday at leslie and 16th.
and a west end meet sauga/oakville on wednesday at derry and 10th line.
check the sticky thread on top.

I think he meant a joint meet. That would be fun, although I personally goto both. Why don’t we meet at my local timmies. Dufferin and Center.

im down for a dufferin/center timmies meet

how about caledonia and bridgeland in my area :wink:

nooooooooo…you guys kill my gas how about we meet half way. Lets say a woodbridge or vaughn meet?

Duff and center man. Plenty of room. Subway and shwarma places to eat. Good timmies. Get pretty busy at night, but if we get there at like 9-10 we should have a good amount of space for some cars.

For those unsure. coming off the 401 get off at Allen N. then follow it, it turns into dufferin N and coninue past steeles 2 major intersections later your there.

so whos up for this meet? and when will the first one happen?

I think we should go bi-weekly for the RH meet. Once at leslie and 16th and once at duff and center. Keeps thigns interesting. Plus duf and center is a very interesting place at night.

ya thats what i ment a joint meet… lets set it up for next friday?

Sure thing man, I’m up for it!

alright so we will figure out the time and shit this week coming up

ok so when and where do we want to set up the west end an richmond hill joint meet?

Hmm, well depending on the number of car, the Duff and Center tim’s doesn’t have the biggest lot…

So we might have to think of somewhere else. But I mean there is plenty of room, just depends on how many people come and on what day.

think we shoudl do friday… any where on hwy 7 good?

Im up for it, I live around hwy7
in the Vaughan area.

Either way, if there’s a meet @ Richmond Hill
or the surrounding area, I’ll be dropping by
this friday.

come to brampton…and burn though the civics here

Hwy 7 is bait everywhere guys…

Hrmm… We could to it at the plaza outside promenade mall. Never any cops there. No stupid people hang out there. There is some food there (no fast food) but there is enough close by. Nice big open parking lot.