Richmond Hill Meet [Friday nights]

Did you READ the rest of my post? For the past 3 years nobody shows up in winter… BARELY. And I do have a car to drive, thanks…

If something goes down tonight I should be able to come out, we should.

Say what…9:30pm IIRC? - at the Leslie/16th Tim’s (south-west corner) for anyone who hasn’t been yet.
http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=Leslie+St.+%26+16th+Ave,Richmond+Hill,on&sll=43.857987,-79.382143&sspn=0.04555,0.080338&ie=UTF8&z=16&om=1

Throw your name down maybe if you’d likely come out too? (tonight that is)

1. DarkForceJackal
  2. sidewayz240
  3. KengiS

There is a TNC meet at 7-8 pm at the CG underground in the back corner tonight… come there!

yeah it was an ok turnout, met some people from the board, not alot of 240’s but a little of everything. : )

people actually showed up? wow. another one? i will come this time

i might come around if these are startin up again, im not usually doin anything on friday nights cuz i gotta work at 8 in the morning on sat. but thats cool, get some pre season meets in

anyone?

if anyone comes out next week, i’ll go. maybe i can get my stickers too…lol

I’;m in… just give me someone’s cell so I can call O.o

Ed check your PM’s, I’ve sent you my cell number.

This friday Feb. 1st:

1. Osad

C’mon guys!!

Ed check your PM’s, I’ve sent you my cell number.

This friday Feb. 1st:

1. Osad
  2. Kengi

hmm, ive never been to SON meet before. I might bring out the Pulsar for this one.

If the weather allows, it should be a go ahead!

Is this Leslie/16th or the “CG” spot? Time?

I might be able to take a work break and pop over in the S4 for a bit. :slight_smile:

9PM tommorow night! At Lesie and 16th!

Drop by Jon, I’d love to see the new toy :slight_smile:

can’t make it dudes, i don’t have my front bumper on, so…fuck it

Due to weather, I don’t think anyone will show tonight.

Sorry guys, maybe another week!

Agreed, some nicer weather isn’t too far away anyway. Don’t want anyone’s 240 getting crunched by careless drivers in the snow.

Edited.